Vertical Coordinator & Project Manager
Who are we?
Jeff (wearejeff.com) is a platform for services that promote 'the good good life’. Through our app, we offer laundry, beauty and fitness services, all designed to make you look good and feel good. Our business model combines our tech platform with Jeff franchises, so you can also find our hubs in your neighbourhood. We currently have more than 1700 hubs in more than 30 countries throughout Asia, Latin America, Europe and Africa.
We are a team of more than 600 people from all over the world and based in Valencia (Spain). We are innovators, we are creative, curious and we take risks, always working together, shoulder to shoulder. We all share Jeff’s culture, which makes us #TheGoodGoodTeam and drives us to achieve every goal we set our minds to.
Opportunity at Jeff: Vertical Coordinator & Project Manager
We are looking for a highly motivated and extremely organized Vertical Coordinator & Project Manager to join us at our headquarters in Valencia. You need to enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and be at ease coordinating multiple projects at a time.
The Vertical Coordinator & Project Manager, will provide support to ensure that Jeff services are launched seamlessly, on schedule, within budget and with maximum impact! You will be an important part of the Verticals department, Jeff’s innovation lab, where you will play a key role in collaborating with internal teams to ensure all of Jeff’s project targets are met, supporting the construction of Jeff’s super App.
- Work closely with the Heads of verticals, coordinating any new project in these verticals already launched, defining targets and priorities
- Manage the master schedule of multiple service and product launches
- Collaborate and coordinate with internal teams such as Partners, Marketing, Sales and Product to ensure individual targets are met along the project timeline
- Assess any risks that could affect the success of the project and develop contingency plans
- Prepare regular progress reports and updates for internal stakeholders
- Identify best practice and improvements that can be applied to future projects
Are you a future Jeff? You must have:
- A track record of at least two years’ experience in project management at a fast-paced company
- Highly organized
- Methodical and lean-oriented mentality.
- Process oriented.
- Strong communication skills and capacity for teamwork. Able to manage and coordinate tough meetings.
- Detail oriented and analytical, able to measure the success of each project with a critical eye.
- A multi-tasker, comfortable coordinating multiple activities across international locations.
- Flexible attitude, able to adapt to changing priorities in a dynamic environment.
- Must be fluent in English.
If you join our team you will….
- Meet exciting challenges and grow professionally
- Form part of #Thegoodgoodteam, an international team of innovation and collaboration
- Live in Valencia, the city of sun, beach and culture
- Perfect your English with native-speaking teachers
- Have Mr Jeff wash and iron your clothes for you
- Join the team and learn more about Jeff at events, meetups and team building activities
- Enjoy free fruit deliveries