Who are we?
Jeff (wearejeff.com) is a platform for services that promote ‘the good good life’. Through our app, we offer laundry, beauty and fitness services, all designed to make you look good and feel good. Our business model combines our tech platform with Jeff franchises, so you can also find our hubs in your neighbourhood. We currently have more than 1700 hubs in more than 30 countries throughout Asia, Latin America, Europe and Africa.
We are a team of more than 600 people from all over the world and based in Valencia (Spain). We are innovators, we are creative, curious and we take risks, always working together, shoulder to shoulder. We all share Jeff’s culture, which makes us #TheGoodGoodTeam and drives us to achieve every goal we set our minds to.
Are you the one?
We are looking for an energetic and experienced researcher. You will drive the vision to improve the end-to-end experience for our customers around the world. You will be establishing a research strategy by utilizing multiple qualitative and quantitative research methods to discover actionable insights for designers, product managers, developers, and stakeholders.
Do you think you have what it takes? Read on!
You will be doing:
This role will work with our International Product team, with a focus on scaling our global research to deepen our understanding of the user experience
- Drive change by communicating insights to the teams and inspire innovative solutions.
- Leading end to end, strategic, foundational, and evaluative research
- Analyze and interpret data, compile professional reports and present findings to cross-functional teams
- Leading research across different countries and cultural contexts
- Promote user research best practices across the company
- Degree in Anthropology, Human Factors, Psychology, HCI/Computer Science Design Research, or other related fields or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years experience in a consultancy, agency or in-house setting
- Can demonstrate an in-depth understanding of a range of user research methods
- Knowledge of the ins and outs of unmoderated testing tools
- Experience helping non-researchers conduct their own research at scale
- Experience with online/remote usability tools
- Fluent in English
If you join our team you will….
- Meet exciting challenges and grow professionally
- Form part of #Thegoodgoodteam, an international team of innovation and collaboration
- Live in Valencia, the city of sun, beach and culture
- Perfect your English with native-speaking teachers
- Enjoy #Thegoodgoodlife: flexible hours with an early finish on Fridays
- Have Mr Jeff will wash and iron your clothes for you
- Join the team and learn more about Jeff at events, meetups and team building activities
- Enjoy free fruit deliveries to help keep you healthy