UX Marketing Strategist
We are looking for a highly motivated UX Marketing Strategist to join the New Verticals team at our headquarters in Valencia, and playing a key role in defining the strategic plan. You need to enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and be able to work collaboratively with stakeholders across all areas of the business.
We are looking for someone with an entrepreneurial mindset, creative background, user defender and with deep understanding of the consumer and their lifestyle.
- To create the customer value proposition (USP) for each new vertical.
- Define benefits and advantages of a franchise model for partners (franchise FAB).
- Work closely with market researchers to understand target market and build the customer life cycle.
- Analyze user experience, identify gaps and work on providing expert advice in strategic priorities.
- Identify potential customer triggers to increase customer acquisition and customer retention, according to buyer persona understanding.
- Provide creativity and design in each decision made.
- Coordinate cross-functional activities and plan processes, manage timelines, and ensure timely completion of all deliverables.
Are you a future Jeff? You must have:
- High-level strategic thinker and idea generator, with strong attention to detail and commitment to excellence.
- A sound understanding of the tech sector. Previous experience working on agency or startup.
- Experience in customer lifecycle (UX researcher), job to be done theory, and behavioural economics.
- Creation of complete reporting based on customer thinking analysis.
- Strategic planification from a buyer’s persona point of view. Ability to “become our buyer persona”.
- Creativity curious and eager to innovate.
- Strong organisational skills and teamwork.
- A flexible attitude, able to adapt to changing priorities in a dynamic environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High English level and focus on continuous learning.