Who are we?
Mr Jeff (www.mrjeffapp.com) is a Valencia based start-up, that is revolutionizing the laundry & dry-cleaning world. We’re a agile team full of passionate & committed professionals, who are building the best way for people to have their laundry done all over the world.
Mr Jeff’s mobile app & online platform, connects customers with local laundry services, freeing them from the hassle of doing their daily laundry. Lay back, relax and enjoy your day, Mr Jeff will make sure your clothes are delivered to your door as fresh & clean as the first day!
We’re looking for passionate people who are ready to change things!
Are you the one?
We are looking for a highly motivated Talent Manager based in our headquarters in Valencia. You need to enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and be very result-oriented.
We’re looking for professionals who really care about people and developing a first class working environment. You must have a wide experience in recruitment and leading teams.
You’re a people person and love doing recruitment, always improving and looking for best practices. Diving into details and making things better (which happens to be one of our core values!). We are looking for a team player who is ready to jump in!
Do you think you have what it takes? Read on!
What’s in it for you?
- A Key position in the People/HR department
- A competitive salary package.
- Live and work in sunny Valencia. Leave your suit behind!
- Great culture & working atmosphere, we’re a young, upbeat and international work environment.
- Cool events, meetups & teambuildings.
- Daily coffee & fresh fruit!
- Happy hours!
- Short working Fridays and much more!
What will you do? Role highlights
You’ll lead Mr Jeff’s recruitment team and help with the most senior and executives positions across all of our teams.
- Lead our recruitment team-leads.
- Monitorize our recruitment processes & suggest improvements.
- Help standardize Mr Jeff’s recruitment processes and audit them.
- Ensure our candidates experience is excellent.
- Help recruit top senior positions across all of our teams.
- Be a resource to teammates and managers on recruitment best practices.
- Keep all departments & teams updated and aligned with Mr Jeff’s recruitment strategy.
- Act as a mentor/expert in terms of recruitment. Make other recruiters grow and help them achieve their objectives.
- Develop and keep track of all our “recruitment data”.
- Coordinate the attendance to several and different national & international events.
- Make sure our ATS (Recruitee) and it’s funnels are running smoothly.
- Implement and manage large scale initiatives.
- Support & help with employer branding, communication & culture.
- Additional tasks and projects assigned by the HR team.
Skills & Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Human Resources or related field.
- 7+ years of experience as a Recruitment leader.
- Must led a team before, ideally more than 5 people.
- +3 years of experience in the Startup/Tech/digital ecosystem.
- Experience hiring senior tech profiles.
- Experience hiring senior & executives profiles.
- Proactive nature & autonomous.
- Project management skills.
- Proven ability to successfully forge trusting consultative relationships
- An effective influencer, and a well-thought team collaborator
- Excellent ability to communicate, both in writing and verbally
- Success in managing multiple deadlines and competing priorities in a fast pace and constantly changing environment.
- Experience with human resources practices and disciplines including performance management, talent strategies & employee relations.
- Proficiency with Google Apps and can pick up new software/internal tools quickly.
- Has a good sense of humor and works with positive enthusiasm.
- Fluent in spanish and english.