Talent Acquisition Sales and Marketing.
Spain, Comunidad Valenciana, valenciaPeople
Who are we?
Jeff is an international Start-up based in Valencia, Spain, that is revolutionizing how customers access every-day services, online to offline. We have more than 2300 hubs across South America, Europe, South East Asia, Africa, Eastern Europe and most recently we have launched our services in the US which represents an incredible market and opportunity for Jeff. Operating worldwide, we provide Jeff’s services in more than 42 countries across our 6 verticals laundry, beauty, fitness, relax ,coffee and works.
Jeff's mobile app and online platform connects customers with our local hub services such as laundry, beauty and fitness, allowing them to lay back, relax and enjoy their day.
The good, good life is brought to you by #TheGoodGoodTeam, we are more than 300 passionate and committed Jeffs from all over the world and (most) based in Valencia (Spain). We are a passionate, dynamic, data driven and collaborative team who is ready to change things!
Our core values are our strength, we share and promote them through our organization to create a great culture and a great place to work. Never enough, All in, Zero bullshit, One team. Would you like to join us and become the next “Jeff”? We are looking forward to meeting you!
· LOOK GOOD · FEEL GOOD · LIVE GOOD ·
Are you the one?
We are looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition to join Jeff's Talent Acquisition team in our headquarters in Valencia. You need to enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and be very result-oriented.
Help us to build what's coming up in Q2, don't think it twice and join us in this epic journey! If you like technology, you have had experience in international hiring and you enjoy living the start-up ecosystem, you have just found the perfect job!
You must be passionate about Startups and understand how they work and what kind of profiles you can find in them. You are really a person and you enjoy doing things better (which is one of our core values!). We are looking for a team player who is ready to jump!
Do you think you have what it takes? You want to join a first-class People/HR team... Read on!
What will you do? Role highlights
- Find the best talent. Passive seekers that don't want to be found are usually the best!
- Source international profiles for multiple countries and locations. International impact on local teams.
- Be a resource to teammates and managers on recruitment practices.
- Be accountable for creating job postings, scheduling interviews, and conducting timely follow-up with hiring managers and candidates.
- Qualifying candidates for technical and cultural fit.
- Create and develop a great candidate experience.
- Always keep an eye on relevant news in the tech startup scene.
- Organize and/or attend select internal/external recruiting events/meetups to build awareness about Jeff’s talent needs.
- Becoming responsible for the onboardings and helping the new joiners to seep up during their ramp up.
Skills & Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Human Resources or related field
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
- 2+ years of experience as Recruiter/Talent Acquisition either in-house or agency, preferibly in sales and marketing
- Proactive & autonomous
- Startup savvy. Passion/interest and understanding of technology.
- Excellent ability to communicate, both in writing and verbally. You know how to make digital communication personal
- Success in managing multiple deadlines and competing priorities in a fast pace and constantly changing environment.
- Experience with human resources practices and disciplines including performance management, talent strategies, employee relations.
What's in it for you?
- Career growth based on public IC levels.
- Remote work.
- Flexible working hours.
- Work-life balance.
- 23 days of holidays.
- Bday off.
- Christmas or New year eve off.
- Cobee: flexible compensation plan.
- Payflow: receive your salary immediately.
- Health insurance discounts (Spain).
- Health treatment discounts (Valencia).
- Half day off for children’s birthday.
- New baby on board support.
- Paid leave for children’s medical appointments.
Come and join us!