SRE (Site Reliability Engineer)
Who are we?
Jeff (wearejeff.com) is a platform for services that promote ‘the good good life’. Through our app, we offer laundry, beauty and fitness services, all designed to make you look good and feel good. Our business model combines our tech platform with Jeff franchises, so you can also find our hubs in your neighbourhood. We currently have more than 1700 hubs in more than 30 countries throughout Asia, Latin America, Europe and Africa.
We are a team of more than 600 people from all over the world and based in Valencia (Spain). We are innovators, we are creative, curious and we take risks, always working together, shoulder to shoulder. We all share Jeff’s culture, which makes us #TheGoodGoodTeam and drives us to achieve every goal we set our minds to.
Are you the one?
At Jeff, we’re building and scaling one of the largest and fastest-growing services platform in the world. Our systems handle data from more than 30 countries and 1700 franchises in all the world. We’re looking for DevOps or SRE to lead the DevOps and reliability practice across our engineering teams in our headquarters in Valencia. Also you will managing and monitoring the Jeff infrastructure. You will ensure that Jeff systems perform at their highest level in a cost-effective way. You will collaborate with the engineering team to optimize our users’ experience with the Jeff Apps. Above all, you must be obsessive about automating where available.
Do you think you have what it takes? Read on!
You will be doing:
- Develop and test the cloud infrastructure to scale a rapidly growing tech ecosystem.
- Monitor and improve DevOps tools and processes, automate mundane tasks, and improve system reliability.
Empower engineering teams to operate their own services.
- Develop comprehensive monitoring solutions to provide full visibility to the different platform components.
- Lead by example and evangelize DevOps best practice within other engineering teams at Jeff.
- Identify performance bottlenecks, anomalies and outages.
- Customer obsession; Build an outstanding customer experience for engineers using our infrastructure.
- Work with other teams to resolve issues related to application configuration, deployment, or debugging.
- Experience in Cloud Operations, Configuration Management, Release Management, System administration
- Experience with containerization using technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker is a major plus
- Knowledge in automation technologies to build, deploy and integrate both infrastructure and applications (e.g., Terraform, Ansible).
- Expertise with monitoring, logging, security, data integrity, concurrency, and other issues and practices related to distributed systems. ( e.g. Grafana, Prometheus, Elasticsearch, APM, ZipKin...)
- Experience in Continuous Delivery,Continuous Integration and automation techniques and technologies (e.g. Jenkins, Gitlab CI, BitRise, Travis, etc.).
- Knowledge of programming languages such as Python, GO, Bash…
If you join our team you will….
- Meet exciting challenges and grow professionally
- Form part of #Thegoodgoodteam, an international team of innovation and collaboration
- Live in Valencia, the city of sun, beach and culture
- Perfect your English with native-speaking teachers
- Enjoy #Thegoodgoodlife: flexible hours with an early finish on Fridays
- Have Mr Jeff will wash and iron your clothes for you
- Join the team and learn more about Jeff at events, meetups and team building activities
- Enjoy free fruit deliveries to help keep you healthy