Setup Team Lead
Who are we?
Jeff is an international Start-up based in Valencia, Spain, that is revolutionizing how customers access every-day services, online to offline. We have more than 2300 hubs across South America, Europe and most recently we have launched our services in South East Asia, Africa, and Eastern Europe. Operating worldwide, we provide Jeff’s service in more than 35 countries across our 4 verticals laundry, beauty, fitness and relax.
2021 brings a new milestone, we’re launching our service in the US which represents an incredible market and opportunity for Jeff. Are you ready for the challenge?
Jeff's mobile app and online platform connects customers with our local hub services such as laundry, beauty and fitness, allowing them to lay back, relax and enjoy their day.
The good, good life is brought to you by #TheGoodGoodTeam, we are more than 300 passionate and committed Jeffs from all over the world and (most) based in Valencia (Spain). We are a passionate, dynamic, data driven and collaborative team who is ready to change things!
Our core values are our strength, we share and promote them through our organization to create a great culture and a great place to work. Never enough, All in, Zero bullshit, One team. Would you like to join us and become the next “Jeff”? We are looking forward to meet you!
· LOOK GOOD · FEEL GOOD · LIVE GOOD ·
What will you do?
- Lead the daily operations of Jeff store’s pre-opening process across all verticals and regions, reporting directly to the Head of Entrepreneur Care.
- Responsible for regularly achieving established targets in terms of Leased Premises, Store Openings, Opening Times, Turnkey Usage among others, as main KPIs.
- Participate in the development and execution of strategic initiatives with a clear focus on maximizing opening rates while decreasing opening times, supporting Jeff’s entrepreneurs in opening in the best location in the shortest possible time.
- Work together with our Sales, Marketplace, Operations, Experience & Product teams to optimize the experience of our partners with Jeff through identification & resolution of needs, ensuring adequate support at all times during all stages of their pre-opening process, with a strong focus on increasing automation and process centralization within the Setup Team.
- Establish alerts, control and monitoring methods to report and monitor the health of our Setup pipeline effectively.
- Directly lead and develop a team of 3 people in charge of executing our pre-opening process adequately while meeting productivity targets. Indirect lead partial efforts of 10+ Partner Success team members as part of their Setup functions.
- Directly lead the multifunctional setup squad, integrated for experts in the different areas that impact the opening of our stores. From real estate and suppliers, to communication flows or internal operational processes.
Experience and skills required
At least 3 years of proven experience leading high performance teams in roles related to Franchise Management, Retail, Customer Success, Operations or similar. Marketing experience is a plus.
- Great analytical skills, with high capacity for strategic thinking and decision-making through analysis and interpretation of data.
- Excellent communication & teamwork skills with a hands-on attitude.
- Self-driven, result-oriented with strong leadership & motivational skills.
- Fluency in spoken & written English. Spanish is a plus.
- Previous experience in Start-up or other high-growth environments is a plus.
- University degree in Engineering, Economics or similar preferred. MBA is a plus.
What's in it for you?
A competitive salary package. Fixed Salary.
Great culture & working atmosphere, we're a young, upbeat and international work environment!
Remote & Flexible working hours.
Free English classes.
Health insurance discounts.
Cobee card (discounts in restaurants, travel, etc).
Devengo: Gives you financial flexibility to receive the generated salary in real time.
Come and join us!