Senior Product Designer
Who are we?
Jeff (wearejeff.com) is a platform for services that promote ‘the good good life’. Through our app, we offer laundry, beauty and fitness services, all designed to make you look good and feel good. Our business model combines our tech platform with Jeff franchises, so you can also find our hubs in your neighbourhood. We currently have more than 1700 hubs in more than 30 countries throughout Asia, Latin America, Europe and Africa.
We are a team of more than 600 people from all over the world and based in Valencia (Spain). We are innovators, we are creative, curious and we take risks, always working together, shoulder to shoulder. We all share Jeff’s culture, which makes us #TheGoodGoodTeam and drives us to achieve every goal we set our minds to.
Are you the one?
We are seeking a Sr. Product Designer to lead through complex interaction and design challenges.
You will be deeply involved in the process of product development. We believe teams should spend the majority of the time doing discovery and brainstorming. You should have a start-up mindset and an end-to-end approach while applying strategic thinking and always focusing on user feedback. You know how to work as a team since you'll be working with product managers, product designers, and engineers.
We will be present in 60+ markets around the world, and your work will be impacting people's lives around the world.
Do you think you have what it takes? Read on!
You will be doing:
Lead the product definition process in partnership with Product Management, Engineering from concepts to launch.
- Design user experience concepts, wireframes, mockups, prototypes, specifications.
- Lead the discovery process with your team and take it to development while working to improve existing features within a specific vertical.
- 5+ years of experience crafting, designing and shipping quality consumer-facing products
- You are driven by product innovation and have the ability to connect research findings and transform them into new features
- You have a deep understanding of design processes and can balance fidelity with agility.
- Excellent communication skills you always find ways to improve collaboration between teams.
- You think strategically and execute end-to-end product solutions.
- You have experience performing generative research to define problems. And also have experience conducting evaluative research as well.
- We will love to see your portfolio with a range of skills: Ux, research, UI, storytelling, and a robust design process.
- Fluent in English
If you join our team you will….
- Meet exciting challenges and grow professionally
- Form part of #Thegoodgoodteam, an international team of innovation and collaboration
- Live in Valencia, the city of sun, beach and culture
- Perfect your English with native-speaking teachers
- Enjoy #Thegoodgoodlife: flexible hours with an early finish on Fridays
- Have Mr Jeff will wash and iron your clothes for you
- Join the team and learn more about Jeff at events, meetups and team building activities
- Enjoy free fruit deliveries to help keep you healthy