Senior iOS Engineer
Spain, Comunidad Valenciana, ValenciaProduct
Who are we?
Jeff is an international Start-up based in Valencia, Spain, that is revolutionizing how customers access every-day services, online to offline. We have more than 2300 hubs across South America, Europe, South East Asia, Africa, Eastern Europe and most recently we have launched our services in the US which represents an incredible market and opportunity for Jeff. Operating worldwide, we provide Jeff’s services in more than 42 countries across our 6 verticals: laundry, beauty, fitness, relax ,coffee and works.
Jeff's mobile app and online platform connects customers with our local hub services such as laundry, beauty and fitness, allowing them to lay back, relax and enjoy their day.
The good, good life is brought to you by #TheGoodGoodTeam, we are more than 300 passionate and committed Jeffs from all over the world and (most) based in Valencia (Spain). We are a passionate, dynamic, data driven and collaborative team who is ready to change things!
Our core values are our strength, we share and promote them through our organization to create a great culture and a great place to work. Never enough, All in, Zero bullshit, One team. Would you like to join us and become the next “Jeff”? We are looking forward to meeting you!
· LOOK GOOD · FEEL GOOD · LIVE GOOD ·
Are you the one?
We are looking for a Senior IOS Engineer whose mission is to develop and define architectures for iOS, with a keen eye for developing user interfaces with solid knowledge of testing methodologies. Craft, test and deploy exciting new interactions for our customers and entrepreneurs.
What will you do?
- Actively participating in the definition of the objectives for the squad you will be working on.
- Working with your squad to find opportunities to improve user satisfaction or needs.
- Crafting, testing and deploying exciting new interactions with our customers.
- Building cross usable npm components for any squad in jeff.
- Write and implement testing in the functionalities you are releasing.
- Working on some improvements for our Design System.
- Be involved in the technical vision of Jeff next to the lead of Frontend preparing our technology for the future challenges of the company.
- Executing elegant solutions and enjoy iterating
- Offering fresh ideas and being passionate about new technologies and problems to solve
Background: 5+ years of full-time experience in developing and defining architectures for iOS. Deep knowledge of Code signing and provisioning profile usage. Agile workflows. Knowledge of Mobile Design Patterns. Testing skilss. Strong Knowledge using presentation patterns, like MVVM.
Education: Bachelor in Computer Science or equivalent is nice to have.
Languages: Fluent in English.
Tooling: A deep familiarity with Swift.
Soft skills: Analytical mindset, comunication skills, problem-solving, passionate. Eagerness to embrace scalability, reliability, and performance challenges, DevOps mindset.
What's in it for you?
Career growth based on public IC levels.
Flexible working hours.
23 days of holidays.
Christmas or New year eve off.
Cobee: flexible compensation plan.
Payflow: receive your salary immediately.
Health insurance discounts (Spain).
Health treatment discounts (Valencia).
Half day off for children’s birthday.
New baby on board support.
Paid leave for children’s medical appointments.
Come and join us!