Senior Data Analyst
Spain, Comunidad Valenciana, ValenciaProduct
Who are we?
Jeff is an international Start-up based in Valencia, Spain, that is revolutionizing how customers access every-day services, online to offline. We have more than 2300 hubs across South America, Europe, South East Asia, Africa, Eastern Europe and most recently we have launched our services in the US which represents an incredible market and opportunity for Jeff. Operating worldwide, we provide Jeff’s services in more than 42 countries across our 6 verticals: laundry, beauty, fitness, relax ,coffee and works.
Jeff's mobile app and online platform connects customers with our local hub services such as laundry, beauty and fitness, allowing them to lay back, relax and enjoy their day. The good, good life is brought to you by #TheGoodGoodTeam, we are more than 300 passionate and committed Jeffs from all over the world and (most) based in Valencia (Spain). We are a passionate, dynamic, data driven and collaborative team who is ready to change things!
Jeff mision is to democratize entrepreneurship. Achieving this requires developing a set of tools that allow entrepreneurs around the world to open, scale and consolidate their own businesses according to Jeff´s model.
The Advisor Engine is the intelligent system responsible for processing, evaluating and providing the business guidelines that entrepreneurs and, more specifically, our partners need into the business. Thanks to the proactive diagnosis of each hub and the subsequent recommendation of actions based on Artificial Intelligence, we offer a personalized success plan, for each entrepreneur to manage their business in a more autonomous and efficient way.
Our core values are our strength, we share and promote them through our organization to create a great culture and a great place to work. Never enough, All in, Zero bullshit, One team. Would you like to join us and become the next “Jeff”? We are looking forward to meeting you!
· LOOK GOOD · FEEL GOOD · LIVE GOOD ·
Are you the one?
The mission of this role is to actively participate in the processes of reporting, analysis and creating new metrics. Moreover, be part of key projects for the team and the company, participate in the process of creating automations and SMART solutions, that will help us develop existing tools as well as create new ones.
What will you do?
● Design and create awesome dashboards and reports.
● Develop strategies for effective data analysis and reporting.
● Understand business needs and objectives, have an impact on them with clear and smart analysis.
● Oversee all analytics operations to correct discrepancies and ensure quality.
● Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to make the right decisions.
● Design and develop statistical analysis models for hypothesis testing, prediction and inference.
● Expert in an analytics environment to drive meaningful business and customer impact, with the experience as Data / Business / Product Analyst.
● Strong analytical thinking, curiosity and proactive approach to problem solving.
● A Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Economy, Math, Statistics or other fields with a strong mathematical-statistical background.
● MSc is a plus.
● Proficient in writing and understanding complex SQL and working with large data sets.
● Strong technical knowledge of data visualization tools such as Tableau, Metabase…
● Experience in machine learning techniques developed on Python / R.
● Ability to work closely with Data Engineers and Data Scientists.
● English is mandatory.
What's in it for you?
Career growth based on public IC levels.
Flexible working hours.
23 days of holidays.
Christmas or New year eve off.
Cobee: flexible compensation plan.
Payflow: receive your salary immediately.
Health insurance discounts (Spain).
Health treatment discounts (Valencia).
Half day off for children’s birthday.
New baby on board support.
Paid leave for children’s medical appointments.
Come and join us!