Sales Territory Manager - Czech Republic
Who are we?
Jeff is an international Start-up based in Valencia, Spain, that is revolutionizing how customers access every-day services, online to offline. We have more than 1500 franchises across South America, Europe and most recently we have launched our services in South East Asia, Africa, and Eastern Europe. Our newest mission is to launch in the USA.
Jeff's mobile app and online platform connects customers with local services such as laundry, beauty and fitness, allowing them to lay back, relax and enjoy their day.
We are a passionate and dynamic team of more than +300 talented professionals looking for people who are ready to change things! · LOOK GOOD · FEEL GOOD · LIVE GOOD ·
Are you the one?
We are looking for a highly motivated and seasoned Closer who enjoys working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and truly understands Jeff's core business in order to sell our business model to different countries around the world.
If you are a rockstar who understands the startup environment and is ready to give your all, this opportunity is for you!
The ideal candidate will have a passion for advice, be accustomed to working on a goal-driven basis, be very result-oriented, proactive; not fearful of challenges and good attitude and motivation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or related field
- +5 years experience in Sales, Business Development, or other related fields
- MBA or other relevant advanced degree.
- To have 3-5 years of experience in SaaS or similar.
- Develop a network to expand Jeff's brand acquiring new franchisees.
- Develop and execute clear sales activity plans and to achieve the sale strategy.
- Achieve team sales targets and KPIs in line with business requirements.
- Increase sales conversion rates.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships for repeat business and referrals.
- Oversee the sales pipeline and improve response times to customers.
- Proven experience working with sales systems and tools such as Hubspot or similar.
- Exhibits sound business judgment, a proven ability to influence others, strong analytical skills, and a proven track record of taking ownership, leading data-driven analyses, and influencing results.
- Create opportunities by evaluating customer fleets and techniques, and proactively propose better solutions.
- Able to operate successfully in a fast-paced organization, and to create a vision and organization that can scale quickly.
- Closing deals (payment and signing of the contract).
- To give a full perspective to the Regional manager about that country, expansion issues, strategy, etc.
- Able to manage different stakeholders and communicate effectively with them.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Motivated self-starter, proactive, and action-oriented.
- Proven skills going through client financials, reviewing and explaining P&L’s.
- Strong problem solving and team-oriented skills.
- Proven experience working with important and difficult stakeholders showing negotiation skills.
- Strong knowledge of Hungarian market with proven driven business outcome.
- Hungarian native and English speaking.
- Be based in Hungary face to face meeting with potential clients.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary package. Fixed Salary + Monthly Commission + Bonuses + Career plan.
- Induction training and commercial skill building.
- Great culture & working atmosphere, we're a young, upbeat, and international work environment.
- Remote & flexible working hours.