Who are we?
Jeff (www.wearejeff.com)is a start-up based in Valencia that is revolutionizing how customers access every-day services, online to offline. We’re an agile team full of committed professionals, striving to make every service or daily product the customer needs accessible in just one app.
Jeff’s mobile app and online platform connects customers with local services such as laundry, allowing them to lay back, relax and enjoy their day.
We’re looking for passionate people who are ready to change things!
Are you the one?
We are looking for a highly motivated Sales Recruiter based in our headquarters in Valencia. You need to enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and be very result-oriented.
We’re looking for a seasoned recruitment professional. If you love working in a sales environment and have lots of experience recruiting and managing ambitious and skillful salesperson, you’ve just found the perfect job position!
You must be passionate about Startups & understand perfectly how they work and what kind of profiles you can find in them. You trully are a people person and enjoy making things better (which happens to be one of our core values!).
We are looking for a team player who is ready to jump in! If you think you have what it takes & you have just the perfect mix of Strategy, Planning and Analytics... Read on!
What will you do? Role highlights
- Find the best talent. Passive seekers that don't want to be found are usually the best!
- Recruit Sales professionals across LatAm, EMEA and Asia.
- Be a resource to teammates and managers on recruitment practices.
- Be accountable for creating job postings, scheduling interviews, and conducting timely follow-up with hiring managers and candidates.
- Create and develop a great candidate experience.
- Always keep an eye on relevant news in the startup scene.
- Support & help with HR Admn, communication & culture.
- Additional tasks and projects assigned by the Sales/HR team.
Skills & Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Human Resources or related field
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
- 2+ years of experience as a Talent Acquisition.
- Proactive & autonomous.
- Startup savvy. Passion/interest and understanding of technology.
- Experience managing the end to end recruitment.
- Excellent ability to communicate, both in writing and verbally. You know how to make digital communication personal
- Success in managing multiple deadlines and competing priorities in a fast pace and constantly changing environment.
- Proficiency with Google Apps and can pick up new software/internal tools quickly
- Has a good sense of humor and works with positive enthusiasm
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary package.
- Live and work in sunny Valencia. Leave your suit behind! We’re a t-shirt & Vans kind of working place ;)
- Great culture & working atmosphere, we’re a young, upbeat and international work environment.
- Daily fresh fruit.
- Cool events, meetups & Teambuildings.
- Free english classes for all employees.
- Free Laundry!
- Short working Fridays and much more!
Employment type: Full-time