Who are we?
Jeff is an international Start-up based in Valencia, Spain, that is revolutionizing how customers access every-day services, online to offline. We have more than 1500 franchises across South America, Europe and most recently we have launched our services in South East Asia, Africa, and Eastern Europe. Our newest mission is to launch in the USA.
Jeff's mobile app and online platform connects customers with local services such as laundry, beauty and fitness, allowing them to lay back, relax and enjoy their day.
We are a passionate and dynamic team of more than +300 talented professionals looking for people who are ready to change things! · LOOK GOOD · FEEL GOOD · LIVE GOOD ·
Are you the one?
We are looking for a highly motivated Sales Ops professional with previous experience acting as a subject matter expert on sales tactics and strategies that enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and truly understands Jeff's core business in order to maximise the amount of new franchisees joining our entrepreneur community
This is a remote position within Spain, but we have an office in Valencia if you prefer it.
If you love technology, have an analytical background and are looking to join a startup with operations in 5 continents, you have just found a perfect job!
If you are a rock star, tech person who understands the startup environment and is ready to give your all, this opportunity is for you! The ideal candidate will have a passion for advice, be accustomed to working on a goal-driven basis, be very result-oriented, proactive; not fearful of challenges, because they motivate you!. Previous experience as an entrepreneur will be highly valuable.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Mathematics or related field.
- +2 years experience in Sales Ops, Analyst or other related fields.
- Bachelor or other relevant advanced degree.
- To have 2 years of experience in SaaS or digital business.
What will you do?
- Focus primarily on our major workstreams—sales tools (Hubspot, Genesys Cloud) and methodology, impact metrics and operational excellence for the team.
- Supporting the Sales Director on providing guidance and support for a team of Closers and SDRs.
- Sales function design and management: Coverage models, inside sales alignment, weekly meetings with local sales teams to review activity and pipeline and data integrity
- Identify and feedback opportunities and ideas for sales process improvement.
- Develop and implement metrics reports for the Sales Team
- Data analysis to optimise established KPIs
- Collect, analyze and report on data to help tell the story of our efficiency improvements.
- Evaluate, document, implement, and communicate the best sales practices and processes.
- Establish objectives and predict sales based on previous analysis.
- Establish the appropriate budget for each market, analyze their performance and look to optimize them
- Analytics: Metrics design, automation of dashboards, the definition of actionable initiatives to improve metrics
- Cross-functional initiatives: Collaboration with HQ, Marketing, and Operations teams to design and implement revenue-generating initiatives.
- Provide regular status updates to global stakeholders, maintaining clear project timelines and documentation.
Experience and skills required:
- Knowledge of sales technologies, processes, and best practices
- Knowledge of buyer's journey alignment
- Knowledge of sales management best practices, including pipeline management
- The ability to manage projects from concept to completion
- Cultural awareness, adaptability, and the flexibility to work across time zones
- Developed training, presentation, and written communication skills
- Comfortable engaging and communicating
- Problem solving skills
- High analytical thinking and capacity
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Experience using CRM Hubspot preferable.
- Minimum English level C1.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary package. Fixed Salary
- Great culture & working atmosphere, we're a young, upbeat and international work environment.
- Remote & Flexible working hours.
- Free English classes.
- Physiotherapist discounts.
- Health insurance discounts.
- Cobee card (discounts in restaurants, travel, etc).
- Devengo: Gives you financial flexibility to receive the generated salary in real time.