Sales Operations Tools Manager
Who are we?
Mr Jeff (www.mrjeffapp.com) is a start-up that is revolutionizing the online laundry and dry cleaning world. We're a team of committed and passionate professionals trying to expand our brand all over the world and offer the best online laundry and dry cleaning service via our Jeff Stores.
We're looking for passionate and proactive people who are ready to change things!
About the job:
As a Manager of Sales Tools & Technology is responsible for maximizing the business value for Sales tools through heightened engagement with the sales department, proper maintenance and prioritization of feature backlog, business requirement documentation, testing, and ensuring continuous tools improvement. This manager must possess strong business acumen, preferred product owner skills, the ability to quickly grasp and implement technical concepts, and demonstrated problem-solving techniques. This leader also has a strong inclination to foster cross-functional relationships across departments with the ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders at various levels.
What will you do?
- Develops leading projects and programs using a structured and methodical approach.
- Project management duties of task management, action plans, launch and/or implementation timelines and activities.
- Provides critical leadership within the tools management organization, oversees functions to ensure appropriate communication and tools workflow in Jeff Sales Department.
- Responsible for ensuring the successful system-by-system implementation of new services, service enhancements, process improvement initiatives and/or operations risk mitigation strategies.
- Partners with sales and sales support leadership to maximize revenue, improve sales experience and achieve efficiency.
- Develops processes to improve workflow and department efficiency.
- Provides for database management to support data integrity for enterprise supported tools & applications.
- Develops self and others, model’s accountability provides guidance, sets performance goals and expectations for the department, manages performance, provides training and development opportunities.
- Promotes a positive work environment, motivates and coaches staff to achieve department and company goals.
- 5 + years of experience required in related field (i.e. Sales, Sales Operations, Etc.).
- Requires strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, Google Presentation, ERP, CRM, Intelligence Sales Tools.
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, presentation and collaborative skills to work effectively with teams throughout the organization.
- MBA or Master's degree.
- BS/BA degree strongly desired.
- 5+ years of experience in a leadership role or leading cross functional projects preferred.
- Experience in telecommunications or software developer industry desired.
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible working hours and environment.
- A young, proactive, upbeat, dynamic and ambitious team where your opinions and ideas are valued.
- Monthly training and events. Quarterly teambuildings.
- All the equipment and material you will need.
- Mr Jeff subscription. All your clothes clean thanks to Mr Jeff!
- English classes
- A competitive salary package.