Sales Operations- Sales Enablement
Jeff (wearejeff.com) is a platform for services that promote ‘the good good life’. Through our app, we offer laundry, beauty and fitness services, all designed to make you look good and feel good. Our business model combines our tech platform with Jeff franchises, so you can also find our hubs in your neighbourhood. We currently have more than 2000 hubs in more than 42 countries throughout Asia, Latin America, Europe and Africa.
We are a team of more than 600 people from all over the world and based in Valencia (Spain). We are innovators, we are creative, curious and we take risks, always working together, shoulder to shoulder. We all share Jeff’s culture, which makes us #TheGoodGoodTeam and drives us to achieve every goal we set our minds to.
Opportunity at Jeff: Sales Operations- Sales Enablement
In the SALES department, are looking for a highly motivated Sales Enablement that enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and truly understands Jeff's core business in order to sell our business model to different countries around the world.
As a Sales Enablement, you will be part of analytical and transformational projects led by the Sales Operations team. This simply means you will define and conduct implementation of new sales processes and new analysis. You will also participate in our short and long term operational strategy for our global sales team.
Responsibilities / functions
- Focus primarily on four major workstreams—sales tools and methodology, training processes and systems, and impact metrics and operational excellence for the team.
- Establish metrics and objectives for sales processes and make recommendations for increasing sales productivity.
- Develop a sales enablement program
- Supports the buying and selling processes at all stages, from lead generation through win/loss.
- Develop and document the processes, standards, and rules of engagement that direct how Jeff' sales staff conducts specific tasks and engages with prospects.
- Identify and feedback opportunities and ideas for sales process improvement.
- Partner with training team to coordinate and define training needs according to sales skills and reinforcement of best practices for all sales technology.
Planning various mediums and activities that create engagement and fun atmosphere.
- Knowledge of sales enablement technologies, processes, and best practices
- Knowledge of modern sales methodologies, sales process, and buyer's journey alignment
- Knowledge of sales management best practices, including pipeline management
- The ability to manage projects from concept to completion
- Cultural awareness, adaptability, and the flexibility to work across time zones
- Developed training, presentation, and written communication skills
- Comfortable engaging and communicating
If you join our team you will….
- Meet exciting challenges and grow professionally
- Form part of #Thegoodgoodteam, an international team of innovation and collaboration
- Live in Valencia, the city of sun, beach and culture
- Perfect your English with native-speaking teachers
- Enjoy #Thegoodgoodlife: flexible hours with an early finish on Fridays
- Have Mr Jeff will wash and iron your clothes for you
- Join the team and learn more about Jeff at events, meetups and team building activities
- Enjoy free fruit deliveries to help keep you healthy