Sales Expansion - USA
Who are we?
Jeff is an international Start-up based in Valencia, Spain, that is revolutionizing how customers access every-day services, online to offline. We have more than 2300 hubs across South America, Europe and most recently we have launched our services in South East Asia, Africa, and Eastern Europe. Operating worldwide, we provide Jeff’s service in more than 35 countries across our 4 verticals laundry, beauty, fitness and relax.
2021 brings a new milestone, we’re launching our service in the US which represents an incredible market and opportunity for Jeff. Are you ready for the challenge?
Jeff's mobile app and online platform connects customers with our local hub services such as laundry, beauty and fitness, allowing them to lay back, relax and enjoy their day.
The good, good life is brought to you by #TheGoodGoodTeam, we are more than 300 passionate and committed Jeffs from all over the world and (most) based in Valencia (Spain). We are a passionate, dynamic, data driven and collaborative team who is ready to change things!
Our core values are our strength, we share and promote them through our organization to create a great culture and a great place to work. Never enough, All in, Zero bullshit, One team. Would you like to join us and become the next “Jeff”? We are looking forward to meet you!
· LOOK GOOD · FEEL GOOD · LIVE GOOD ·
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or related field.
- +2 years experience in Sales, Business Development, or other related fields.
- Bachelor or other relevant advanced degree.
- To have 2 years of experience in SaaS or similar.
- Perform prospecting activities and maintain a sufficient base of prospects that will enable completion of sales targets. Prospecting activities, proposal preparation, customer analysis and needs assessments.
- Experience in lead qualification maximizing all leads & opportunities to increase deal number and size and accelerate the buying process.
- Identify, research and contact prospective customers and build positive relationships that will generate future sales and repeat business.
- Achieve & exceed quarterly and annual quota objectives.
- Proven experience working with sales systems and tools such as Hubspot or similar.
- Exhibits sound business judgment, a proven ability to influence others, strong analytical skills, and a proven track record of taking ownership, leading data-driven analyses, and influencing results.
- Able to operate successfully in a fast-paced organization, and to create a vision and organization that can scale quickly.
- Able to manage different stakeholders and communicate effectively with them.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Motivated self-starter, proactive and action-oriented.
- Build collaborative and effective working relationships.
- Strong problem solving and team-oriented skills.
- Strong knowledge of the US market with the proven driven business outcome.
- English native speaking.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary package. Fixed Salary + Monthly Commission + Career plan.
- Induction training and commercial skill-building.
- Remote & Flexible working hours.
- Great culture & working atmosphere, we're a young, upbeat and international work environment.
Come and join us!
Contact details: email@example.com