Sales Development Representative - USA
Who are we?
Jeff is an international Start-up based in Valencia, Spain, that is revolutionizing how customers access every-day services, online to offline. We have more than 1500 franchises across South America, Europe and most recently we have launched our services in South East Asia, Africa and Eastern Europe. Our newest mission is to launch in the USA.
Jeff's mobile app and online platform connects customers with local services such as laundry, beauty and fitness, allowing them to lay back, relax and enjoy their day.
We are a passionate and dynamic team of more than +300 talented professionals looking for people who are ready to change things! · LOOK GOOD · FEEL GOOD · LIVE GOOD ·
Are you the one?
We are looking for highly motivated Sales Development Representatives that enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and truly understands Jeff's core business in order to sell our business model to different countries around the world.
If you are a rock star, tech person who understands the startup environment and is ready to give your all, this opportunity is for you! The ideal candidate will have a passion for advice, be accustomed to working on a goal-driven basis, be very result-oriented, proactive; not fearful of challenges, because they motivate you!. Previous experience as an entrepreneur will be highly valuable.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or related field.
- +2 years experience in Sales, Business Development, or other related fields.
- Bachelor or other relevant advanced degree.
- To have 2 years of experience in SaaS or similar.
- Perform prospecting activities and maintain a sufficient base of prospects that will enable completion of sales targets. Prospecting activities, proposal preparation, customer analysis and needs assessments.
- Experience in lead qualification maximizing all leads & opportunities to increase deal number and size and accelerate the buying process.
- Identify, research and contact prospective customers and build positive relationships that will generate future sales and repeat business.
- Achieve & exceed quarterly and annual quota objectives.
- Proven experience working with sales systems and tools such as Hubspot or similar.
- Exhibits sound business judgment, a proven ability to influence others, strong analytical skills, and a proven track record of taking ownership, leading data-driven analyses, and influencing results.
- Able to operate successfully in a fast-paced organization, and to create a vision and organization that can scale quickly.
- Able to manage different stakeholders and communicate effectively with them.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Motivated self-starter, proactive and action-oriented.
- Build collaborative and effective working relationships.
- Strong problem solving and team-oriented skills.
- Strong knowledge of the US market with the proven driven business outcome.
- English native speaking.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary package. Fixed Salary + Monthly Commission + Career plan.
- Induction training and commercial skill-building.
- Great culture & working atmosphere, we're a young, upbeat and international work environment.