Retail Analyst & Strategy
Who are we?
Mr Jeff (www.mrjeffapp.com) is a Valencia-based tech start-up that is revolutionising the world of online laundry&beauty. We have more than 1500 franchises across South America and Spain, recently launching our services in South East Asia, Europe & Africa. We are a passionate and dynamic team of more than 500 committed professionals, looking for the best way give our customers more free time, and of course: to offer the best online laundry service in the world!
Mr Jeff customers can contact our hubs via our app and website, freeing them from the hassle of daily washing, drying and ironing. We will will make sure that your clothes are delivered to your door as pristine as the day you bought them. So sit back, relax and enjoy your day!
Are you the one?
We are looking for a highly motivated Strategy&Analytics analyst in our headquarters in Valencia. You need to enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and truly understand Mr Jeff’s core business in order to support and deliver a first class service to our partners.
We’re looking for a problem solver. We are looking for a passionate, proactive, data-driven and hands-on professional to support our Retail Department .
Someone who will act and operate as a startup within a startup, providing both strategic thinking and analytical skills to help building excellence in Procurement&Turnkey Area.
Do you think you have what it takes? Read on!
What will you do? Role highlights
- Perform analysis to come up with insights and strategic initiatives to solve the key challenges of Mr Jeff.
- Analyze current processes, tools and management systems in order to drive continuous improvement and efficiency across the whole business.
- Internal consultancy: support in the formulation of strategic initiatives and their corresponding actionable plans.
- Build analytical models and dashboards to support the implementation of the initiatives across regions and across Operations departments.
- Establish and measure adequate KPIs in order to assess performance and determine the effectiveness of the implemented initiatives.
- Understand the operations model in Mr Jeff to provide advice to the different teams.
- Report to the Head of Retail.
- Bachelor in Engineering, Maths or Business Administration
- Consulting experience is a plus
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong strategic vision and business mindset
- Comfortable working in a high growth and high performance start-up with a fast pace
- Excel proficiency
- Professional English
What’s in it for you?
- An awesome working environment
- Leave your suit behind and get comfortable in your new office!
- A key position in an exciting, high growth start up
- A young and promising team that is dynamic, ambitious and values your opinions and ideas
- Training and monthly events
- Fresh fruit to boost your vitamin intake!
- In house English classes
- Free laundry subscription
- Short working Fridays!
- Quarterly team building activities and much more!