Spain, Comunidad Valenciana, ValenciaPeople
Who are we?
Jeff is an international Start-up based in Valencia, Spain, that is revolutionizing how customers access every-day services, online to offline. We have more than 1500 franchises across South America, Europe and most recently we have launched our services in South East Asia, Africa, and Eastern Europe. Our newest mission is to launch in the USA.
Jeff's mobile app and online platform connect customers with local services such as laundry, work and fitness, allowing them to lay back, relax and enjoy their day.
We are a passionate and dynamic team of more than +300 talented professionals looking for people who are ready to change things!
· LOOK GOOD · FEEL GOOD · LIVE GOOD ·
Are you the one?
We are looking for an Intern Recruiter to join Jeff's Talent Acquisition team in our headquarters in Valencia. You need to enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and be very result-oriented.
Help us to build what's coming up in Q4, don't think it twice, and join us in this epic journey! If you like technology, you are interested in international hiring and you enjoy living the start-up ecosystem, you have just found a perfect opportunity to jump into the recruitment industry!
You must be passionate about Startups and understand how they work and what kind of profiles you can find in them. You are really a person and you enjoy doing things better (which is one of our core values!). We are looking for a team player who is ready to jump!
Do you think you have what it takes? You want to join a first-class People/HR team... Read on!
This is an entry-level opportunity just available for those who can sign an agreement with your school/business school or university.
There are real opportunities to join the team once the internship finishes.
What will you do? Role highlights
- The first mission will be to understand how we work and how we hire!
- Have a good training with a member of the Talent team. After the training, you will progressively gain more responsibilities.
- Learn how to use Linkedin and other recruitment tools so you become an expert.
- Be a resource to teammates and managers on recruitment practices.
- Coordinate interviews and run the beginning of the recruitment process.
- Work with our communications department implementing the first step to the talent strategy focused on talent acquisition.
- Help with the back-office and contract relations.
- Create and develop a great candidate experience.
- Organize and/or attend select internal/external recruiting events/meetups to build awareness about Jeff’s talent needs.
- Further projects in the scope: Onboarding, offboarding, exit interviews, org chart, recruitment strategy, local labor laws.
Skills & Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Human Resources or related field
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
- Any experience related to recruitment or HR would be appreciated.
- Proactiveness, ownership and responsibility.
- Excellent ability to communicate, both in writing and verbally. You know how to make digital communication personal
- Genuinely interested in recruitment.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary package & career path
- A real opportunity to join a Top class team.
- Great culture & working atmosphere, we're a young, upbeat, and international work environment.
- Devengo: Gives you the financial flexibility to receive the generated salary in real-time.
- Remote & flexible working hours.
- Free English classes with our e-learning platform Bussu!
- Cobee card (discounts in restaurants, travel, etc).
- Health insurance discounts.