Product Manager - Data
Spain, Comunidad Valenciana, ValenciaProduct
Who are we?
Jeff is an international Start-up based in Valencia, Spain, that is revolutionizing how customers access every-day services, online to offline. We have more than 2300 hubs across South America, Europe, South East Asia, Africa, Eastern Europe and most recently we have launched our services in the US which represents an incredible market and opportunity for Jeff. Operating worldwide, we provide Jeff’s services in more than 42 countries across our 6 verticals: laundry, beauty, fitness, relax ,coffee and works.
Jeff's mobile app and online platform connects customers with our local hub services such as laundry, beauty and fitness, allowing them to lay back, relax and enjoy their day. The good, good life is brought to you by #TheGoodGoodTeam, we are more than 300 passionate and committed Jeffs from all over the world and (most) based in Valencia (Spain). We are a passionate, dynamic, data driven and collaborative team who is ready to change things!
Jeff mision is to democratize entrepreneurship. Achieving this requires developing a set of tools that allow entrepreneurs around the world to open, scale and consolidate their own businesses according to Jeff´s model.
The Advisor Engine is the intelligent system responsible for processing, evaluating and providing the business guidelines that entrepreneurs and, more specifically, our partners need into the business. Thanks to the proactive diagnosis of each hub and the subsequent recommendation of actions based on Artificial Intelligence, we offer a personalized success plan, for each entrepreneur to manage their business in a more autonomous and efficient way.
Our core values are our strength, we share and promote them through our organization to create a great culture and a great place to work. Never enough, All in, Zero bullshit, One team. Would you like to join us and become the next “Jeff”? We are looking forward to meeting you!
· LOOK GOOD · FEEL GOOD · LIVE GOOD ·
Are you the one?
Data Team is looking for a Product Manager to work very closely with our Data Science, Data Engineer and Data Analytics Team and lead our vision described above.
What will you do?
● Partner with Product leadership to align vision, strategy and goals creating features with the development team by identifying potential opportunities, conducting market research, generating product requirements and determining specifications
● Embrace continuous discovery and delivery methodologies with an outcome-oriented mindset.
● Determine entrepreneurs needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain clients’ information
● Translate the Data product roadmap and strategy into incremental, actionable user stories and tasks. As a Product Manager, work together with our Data team to implement, test and validate the Data product roadmap.
● Build high quality products that will delight our entrepreneurs and impact our high-growth business
● Identify opportunities by using a variety of methods including data analysis, player feedback, competitive research, design hypotheses with experiments.
● Be update about emerging technologies, with good technical level understanding
● Communicate both internally and externally the product vision and strategy through great stories that connect all the dots around the user journey
● 3+ years of Product Management and Analytics experience.
● Problem solving skills
● High analytical thinking and capacity to lead with innovation projects
● Perfect mix of Strategy, Planning and Analytics.
● High English level.
What's in it for you?
Career growth based on public IC levels.
Flexible working hours.
23 days of holidays.
Christmas or New year eve off.
Cobee: flexible compensation plan.
Payflow: receive your salary immediately.
Health insurance discounts (Spain).
Health treatment discounts (Valencia).
Half day off for children’s birthday.
New baby on board support.
Paid leave for children’s medical appointments.
Come and join us!