Who are we?
Jeff (wearejeff.com) is a platform for services that promote ‘the good good life’. Through our app, we offer laundry, beauty and fitness services, all designed to make you look good and feel good. Our business model combines our tech platform with Jeff franchises, so you can also find our hubs in your neighbourhood. We currently have more than 1700 hubs in more than 30 countries throughout Asia, Latin America, Europe and Africa.
We are a team of more than 600 people from all over the world and based in Valencia (Spain). We are innovators, we are creative, curious and we take risks, always working together, shoulder to shoulder. We all share Jeff’s culture, which makes us #TheGoodGoodTeam and drives us to achieve every goal we set our minds to.
Are you the one?
We are looking for a highly motivated Product Manager in our headquarters in Valencia. You need to enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and truly understand Mr Jeff’s core business in order to support and deliver a first class service to our customers.
We’re looking for someone who will be responsible for executing the product roadmap by leading the Core Product team, with around 3+ years of product management and analytics experience. The main responsibility will be the task´specification and prioritization inside the development team and coordinate the efforts of the area to deliver the projects within deadlines, costs and anticipated scope.
If you think you have what it takes & you have just the perfect mix of Strategy, Planning and Analytics... Read on!
What will you do? Role highlights
- Partner with VP of Product for creating features with the development team by identifying potential opportunities, conducting market research, generating product requirements and determining specifications
- Determine customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain clients’ information
- Translate the product roadmap and strategy into incremental, actionable user stories and tasks. As a Product Marketing, work together with a development team to implement, test and validate the product roadmap
- Own feature designs and its development with aligned target UX
- Build high quality products that will delight our clients and impact our high-growth business
- Identify opportunities by using variety of methods including data analysis, player feedback, competitive research, design hypotheses with experiments
- Be update about emerging technologies, with good technical level understanding
- Communicate both internally and externally the product vision and strategy through great stories that connect all the dots around the user journey
If you join our team you will….
- Meet exciting challenges and grow professionally
- Form part of #Thegoodgoodteam, an international team of innovation and collaboration
- Live in Valencia, the city of sun, beach and culture
- Perfect your English with native-speaking teachers
- Enjoy #Thegoodgoodlife: flexible hours with an early finish on Fridays
- Have Mr Jeff will wash and iron your clothes for you
- Join the team and learn more about Jeff at events, meetups and team building activities
- Enjoy free fruit deliveries to help keep you healthy