Procurement Analyst - Native Arabic Speaker
Who are we?
Jeff (wearejeff.com) is a platform for services that promote ‘the good good life’. Through our app, we offer laundry, beauty and fitness services, all designed to make you look good and feel good. Our business model combines our tech platform with Jeff franchises, so you can also find our hubs in your neighbourhood. We currently have more than 2000 hubs in more than 40 countries throughout Asia, Latin America, Europe and Africa.
We are a team of more than 600 people from all over the world and based in Valencia (Spain). We are innovators, we are creative, curious and we take risks, always working together, shoulder to shoulder. We all share Jeff’s culture, which makes us #TheGoodGoodTeam and drives us to achieve every goal we set our minds to.
Opportunity at Jeff: Procurement Analyst
In the Retail department, are looking for a Procurement Analyst who wants to create and manage the analytics, strategies, and system improvements to effectively support the Supply Chain&Procurement department. The Procurement analyst is responsible to create and maintain effective inventory management solutions with suppliers by completing in-depth analysis, working with operations stakeholders, and developing actionable projects.
Responsibilities / functions
- Manage our procurement planning and oversee its execution.
- Help us moving fast and achieving our procurement goals.
- Identifies and advises Head of Supply of commercial risks inherent in quotations and purchase orders.
- Oversee the definition and implementation of our procurement strategy globally.
- Responsible for ensuring the maximum quality in the manufacturing of our brand materials.
- Maintain a direct relationship with suppliers in all countries to monitor and guarantee optimal results.
- Negotiate with suppliers to maintain and improve business conditions.
- Travel when necessary to evaluate the results obtained in person and strengthen the business relationships.
- Provider management & negotiation skills
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong strategic vision and business mindset
- Comfortable working in a high growth and high performance start-up with a fast pace
- Excel proficiency
- Professional English
- Native Arabic
- Bachelor in Business Administration or similar
- Experience in Retail area will be a plus.
If you join our team you will….
- Meet exciting challenges and grow professionally
- Form part of #Thegoodgoodteam, an international team of innovation and collaboration
- Live in Valencia, the city of sun, beach and culture
- Perfect your English with native-speaking teachers
- Enjoy #Thegoodgoodlife: flexible hours with an early finish on Fridays
- Have Mr Jeff will wash and iron your clothes for you
- Join the team and learn more about Jeff at events, meetups and team building activities
- Enjoy free fruit deliveries to help keep you healthy