The Pricing Specialist is in charge of developing the pricing strategy for all Jeff`s current and upcoming verticals. Pricing is a core area of the Revenue Team, and at the center of Jeff´s strategy for the coming years.
- Work closely with the Head of Revenue to perform products performance analysis, price elasticity studies, and competitor benchmarks to identify key performance drivers
- Propose pricing strategies and business actions based on data insights
- Develop business cases for products adjustments and new product launches
- Summarize and report your results to senior management
- Work with the Data team to develop AI pricing and merchandising algorithms
- Work with Marketing team to identify the characteristics of each market and adapt the strategy
- Lead cross projects from definition to implementation
- Invent creative and innovative ways to answer key business questions by leveraging existing data assets or creating new ones.
- Graduate degree or Master’s degree in Engineering, Business, Math, Economics, Finance or related subjects.
- Excellent analytical skills, including the ability to gather information, extract pertinent facts, draw logical conclusions and present recommendations.
- Ability to understand business processes, to identify and implement solutions that will result in significant bottom-line contributions.
- Very strong communication skills and the ability to interact with various teams.
- Leadership skills. proactive, with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Innovative and creative.
- High level of English.
- High level of Microsoft Office tools especially Excel (advanced level required), Business Object, SQL, VBA, R desirable.
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary package.
- Live and work in sunny Valencia. Leave your suit behind! We’re a t-shirt & Vans kind of working place ;)
- Great culture & working atmosphere, we’re a young, upbeat and international work environment.
- Daily fresh fruit.
- Cool events, meetups & Teambuildings.
- Free english classes for all employees.
- Short working Fridays and much more!