P&L Business Strategist
Who are we?
Jeff (wearejeff.com) is a platform for services that promote ‘the good good life’. Through our app, we offer laundry, beauty and fitness services, all designed to make you look good and feel good. Our business model combines our tech platform with Jeff franchises, so you can also find our hubs in your neighbourhood. We currently have more than 1700 hubs in more than 30 countries throughout Asia, Latin America, Europe and Africa.
We are a team of more than 600 people from all over the world and based in Valencia (Spain). We are innovators, we are creative, curious and we take risks, always working together, shoulder to shoulder. We all share Jeff’s culture, which makes us #TheGoodGoodTeam and drives us to achieve every goal we set our minds to.
Opportunity at Jeff: P&L Business Strategist
We are looking for a highly motivated New Verticals P&L Business Strategist to join our headquarters in Valencia.
You will support the design of new verticals by generating the relevant data and using meaningful metrics to drive analysis.
The P&L Business Strategist will act as a Strategy Analyst, being responsible for successfully define financial plans and measure the performance of Jeff’s new verticals based on P&Ls analysis.
You must enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and be very result-oriented.
What will you do? Role Responsibilities
- Support a cross-functional new verticals team to identify and evaluate strategic priorities.
- Build analytical models by understanding P&Ls and use them to identify business opportunities and inform strategies.
- Create Financial Plans based on P&L reporting.
- Provide reports on market analysis, competitor benchmarking and industry intelligence. Data driven
- Support the New Verticals team with ad hoc reporting at all levels: for management and internal presentations, etc
Are you a future Jeff? You must have:
- Minimum of 2 years in Management Consulting, Corporate Finance or Operational FP&A at either a high-growth company or a large, well-established organization. Ideally you will have direct experience working with or advising franchises.
- Previous experience creating financial plans and analyzing financial data, based on P&L understanding.
Financial and numerical profile. Data wizard. Extraordinary financial modeling skills
- The ability to distill complex data into simple, logical frameworks with concrete action plans.
- Attention to detail combined with swift execution and creativity. Out of the box thinker
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High English level and focus on continuous learning.
If you join our team you will….
- Meet exciting challenges and grow professionally
- Form part of #Thegoodgoodteam, an international team of innovation and collaboration
- Live in Valencia, the city of sun, beach and culture
- Perfect your English with native-speaking teachers
- Have Mr Jeff wash and iron your clothes for you
- Join the team and learn more about Jeff at events, meetups and team building activities
- Enjoy free fruit deliveries