Performance marketing specialist (app)
Who are we?
Jeff (wearejeff.com) is a platform for services that promote ‘the good good life’. Through our app, we offer laundry, beauty and fitness services, all designed to make you look good and feel good. Our business model combines our tech platform with Jeff franchises, so you can also find our hubs in your neighbourhood. We currently have more than 1700 hubs in more than 30 countries throughout Asia, Latin America, Europe and Africa.
We are a team of more than 600 people from all over the world and based in Valencia (Spain). We are innovators, we are creative, curious and we take risks, always working together, shoulder to shoulder. We all share Jeff’s culture, which makes us #TheGoodGoodTeam and drives us to achieve every goal we set our minds to.
Are you the one?
We are looking for a professional who is highly motivated to create and manage performance marketing campaigns for apps. The position holder will be a part of the Digital Marketing team, working together with the rest of the team to acquire and engage high-quality customers across 4 continents.
If you love technology, have an analytical background and are looking to join a rocket ship, you have just found a perfect job!
What will you do?
- Create, manage and optimise campaigns on different channels ( Social ads, Programmatic…)
- Test different audiences, creatives and targeting techniques to improve our campaigns.
- Work with the rest of the team to launch new channels and markets.
- Be the point of contact for your channels and countries, while reporting the results to the Marketing Managers.
- Partner with the Data team to get insights of the retention of your customers.
- Give insights to the Product team on how to improve the funnel.
- Give insights to the Performance marketing designer to improve creatives.
- Strong analytical background
- +1 year of working experience in the field
- Good English
- Experience with app attribution tools (Appsflyer/Adjust) is a plus
- Excellent planning, analytical and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Creative and initiative personality
- Knowledge of Asian market is an advantage
If you join our team you will….
- Meet exciting challenges and grow professionally
- Form part of #Thegoodgoodteam, an international team of innovation and collaboration
- Live in Valencia, the city of sun, beach and culture
- Perfect your English with native-speaking teachers
- Enjoy #Thegoodgoodlife: flexible hours with an early finish on Fridays
- Have Mr Jeff will wash and iron your clothes for you
- Join the team and learn more about Jeff at events, meetups and team building activities
- Enjoy free fruit deliveries to help keep you healthy