Performance marketing specialist (app)
Who are we?
Mr Jeff (www.mrjeffapp.com) is a Valencia based start-up that is revolutionizing the laundry & dry-cleaning world. We are an agile team full of passionate & committed professionals, who are building the best way for people to have their laundry done all over the world.
Mr Jeff's mobile app & online platform connects customers with local laundry services, freeing them from the hassle of doing their daily laundry. Relax and enjoy your day, Mr Jeff will make sure your clothes are delivered to your door as fresh & clean as the first day!
We're looking for passionate people who are ready to change things!
Are you the one?
We are looking for a professional who is highly motivated to create and manage performance marketing campaigns for apps. The position holder will be a part of the Digital Marketing team, working together with the rest of the team to acquire and engage high-quality customers across 4 continents.
If you love technology, have an analytical background and are looking to join a rocket ship, you have just found a perfect job!
What will you do?
- Create, manage and optimise campaigns on different channels ( Social ads, Programmatic…)
- Test different audiences, creatives and targeting techniques to improve our campaigns.
- Work with the rest of the team to launch new channels and markets.
- Be the point of contact for your channels and countries, while reporting the results to the Marketing Managers.
- Partner with the Data team to get insights of the retention of your customers.
- Give insights to the Product team on how to improve the funnel.
- Give insights to the Performance marketing designer to improve creatives.
Experience and skills required:
- Strong analytical background
- +1 year of working experience in the field
- Good English
- Experience with app attribution tools (Appsflyer/Adjust) is a plus
- Excellent planning, analytical and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Creative and initiative personality
- Knowledge of Asian market is an advantage
What's in it for you?
- Live and work in sunny Valencia
- Great culture & working atmosphere, we're a young, upbeat and international work environment
- Daily fresh fruit
- Cool events, meetups & teambuildings
- Free english classes for all employees
- Free Laundry
- Short working Fridays and much more!