Partners Success Global Manager
Who are we?
Jeff (wearejeff.com) is a platform for services that promote ‘the good good life’. Through our app, we offer laundry, beauty and fitness services, all designed to make you look good and feel good. Our business model combines our tech platform with Jeff franchises, so you can also find our hubs in your neighbourhood. We currently have more than 2000 hubs in more than 42 countries throughout Asia, Latin America, Europe and Africa.
We are a team of more than 600 people from all over the world and based in Valencia (Spain). We are innovators, we are creative, curious and we take risks, always working together, shoulder to shoulder. We all share Jeff’s culture, which makes us #TheGoodGoodTeam and drives us to achieve every goal we set our minds to.
Opportunity at Jeff: PS Global Manager
In the Partners department, we are looking for a PS Global Manager to lead the global management of Jeff franchisees in one of our verticals (Laundry) and develop and implement success plans and strategies towards our partners.
Responsibilities / functions
- Lead the global management of Jeff franchisees in one of our verticals (Laundry) with +2000 stores and presence in 5 continents.
- Develop and implement success plans and strategies towards our partners with a strong focus on ensuring excellent service quality delivery and maximizing profitability of our Jeff points.
- Work together with our Sales, Retail, Operations, Experience, Marketing & Product teams to optimize the experience of our partners with Jeff through identification & resolution of needs, ensuring adequate support at all times during all stages of their life cycle.
- Establish alerts, control and monitoring methods to report and monitor the health of our points effectively.
- Lead and develop a multicultural team of approx. 60 people in charge of being the visible face of Jeff in front of our partners while ensuring business success.
Are you a future Jeff?
- At least 4 years of proven experience leading high performance teams in roles related to Franchise Management, Retail, Customer Success, Operations or similar. Marketing experience is a plus.
- Great analytical skills, with high capacity for strategic thinking and decision-making through analysis and interpretation of data.
- Excellent communication & teamwork skills with a hands-on attitude.
- Self-driven, result-oriented with strong leadership & motivational skills.
- Fluency in spoken & written English. Spanish is a plus.
- Previous experience in Start-up or other high-growth environments is a plus.
- University degree in Engineering, Economics or similar preferred. MBA is a plus.
If you join our team you will….
- Meet exciting challenges and grow professionally
- Form part of #Thegoodgoodteam, an international team of innovation and collaboration
- Live in Valencia, the city of sun, beach and culture
- Perfect your English with native-speaking teachers
- Enjoy #Thegoodgoodlife: flexible hours with an early finish on Fridays
- Have Mr Jeff will wash and iron your clothes for you
- Join the team and learn more about Jeff at events, meetups and team building activities
- Enjoy free fruit deliveries to help keep you healthy