Partner Success Colombia
Colombia, Distrito Capital de Bogotá, BogotáProduct
Who are we?
Jeff is an international Start-up based in Valencia, Spain, that is revolutionizing how customers access every-day services, online to offline. We have more than 2300 hubs across South America, Europe, South East Asia, Africa, Eastern Europe and most recently we have launched our services in the US which represents an incredible market and opportunity for Jeff. Operating worldwide, we provide Jeff’s services in more than 42 countries across our 6 verticals laundry, beauty, fitness, relax, coffee and works.
Jeff's mobile app and online platform connects customers with our local hub services such as laundry, beauty and fitness, allowing them to lay back, relax and enjoy their day.
The good, good life is brought to you by #TheGoodGoodTeam, we are more than 300 passionate and committed Jeffs from all over the world and (most) based in Valencia (Spain). We are a passionate, dynamic, data driven and collaborative team who is ready to change things!
Our core values are our strength, we share and promote them through our organization to create a great culture and a great place to work. Never enough, All in, Zero bullshit, One team. Would you like to join us and become the next “Jeff”? We are looking forward to meeting you!
· LOOK GOOD · FEEL GOOD · LIVE GOOD ·
What will you do? Role highlights
- Learn & understand everything about Jeff hubs business in order to support our Partners.
- Work along with our Partners in Colombia ensuring all their requests are being taken into account.
- Be responsible for helping our Partners grow and be successful.
- Ensure all of our Partners issues are heard and solved in a daily/weekly manner.
- Report to the “Partners Manager”.
- Travel once a month, to support our hubs and partners.
- Make sure that all our partners are well informed and aligned with Jeff's latest strategy and business updates.
- Good understanding of metrics and financials.
- Previous experience in the franchise sector.
- Excellent communications skills in both English and Spanish,
- Previous experience in start-ups is highly valuable.
- A proactive person used to deal with problem-solving scenarios.
What's in it for you?
- Career growth based on public IC levels.
- Remote work.
- Flexible working hours.
- Work-life balance.
- 23 days of holidays.
- Bday off.
- Christmas or New year eve off.
- Cobee: flexible compensation plan.
- Payflow: receive your salary immediately.
- Health insurance discounts (Spain).
- Health treatment discounts (Valencia).
- Half day off for children’s birthday.
- New baby on board support.
- Paid leave for children’s medical appointments.
Come and join us!