Who are we?
Jeff is an international Start-up based in Valencia, Spain, that is revolutionizing how customers access every-day services, online to offline. We have more than 1500 franchises across South America, Europe and most recently we have launched our services in South East Asia, Africa, and Eastern Europe. Our newest mission is to launch in the USA.
Jeff's mobile app and online platform connects customers with local services such as laundry, beauty and fitness, allowing them to lay back, relax and enjoy their day.
We are a passionate and dynamic team of more than +300 talented professionals looking for people who are ready to change things! · LOOK GOOD · FEEL GOOD · LIVE GOOD ·
Are you the one?
We are looking for a highly motivated Operation Manager who enjoys working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and truly understands Jeff's core business in order to sell our business model to different countries around the world.
If you are a rockstar who understands the startup environment and is ready to give your all, this opportunity is for you!
The ideal candidate will have a passion for advice, be accustomed to working on a goal-driven basis, be very result-oriented, proactive; not fearful of challenges and good attitude and motivation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or related field.
- At least three years’ experience in managing operations in a fast-paced, growing business: creating and structuring new teams, processes and products
- Bachelor or other relevant advanced degree.
What will you do? Role highlights.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and create assertive action plans to implement.
- Measure the effectiveness of the solutions proposed and be able to back them up with data-based arguments
- Report on the quality, efficiency and effectiveness of the Vertical, to all levels of the business
- Detect best practices, continually searching for innovative products and processes
- Implement Jeff’s standard processes and ensure franchisees are following our guidelines
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop projects that make a high impact on business performance.
Skills & Knowledge
- Strong communication skills and capacity for teamwork, comfortable working with internal teams and external stakeholders
- Highly analytical and able to work with complex datasets to generate and present insights
- Results and execution oriented, fully committed to achieving specific goals
- Proven flexibility and capacity to manage parallel commitments and demands
- Highly organised and able to structure plans and solutions that enhance growth
- Fluent in English
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary package. Fixed Salary
- Great culture & working atmosphere, we're a young, upbeat and international work environment.
- Remote & Flexible working hours.
- Free English classes.
- Physiotherapist discounts.
- Health insurance discounts.
- Cobee card (discounts in restaurants, travel, etc).
- Devengo: Gives you financial flexibility to receive the generated salary in real time.