Marketing Manager Greece
Who are we?
Jeff (wearejeff.com) is a platform for services that promote ‘the good good life’. Through our app, we offer laundry, beauty and fitness services, all designed to make you look good and feel good. Our business model combines our tech platform with Jeff franchises, so you can also find our hubs in your neighbourhood. We currently have more than 1700 hubs in more than 30 countries throughout Asia, Latin America, Europe and Africa.
We are a team of more than 600 people from all over the world and based in Valencia (Spain). We are innovators, we are creative, curious and we take risks, always working together, shoulder to shoulder. We all share Jeff’s culture, which makes us #TheGoodGoodTeam and drives us to achieve every goal we set our minds to.
In the Marketing department, we're looking for a Marketing Manager for Greece to help boost Mr Jeff's brand presence and attract new customers through marketing campaigns. This is a great opportunity to join the laundry revolution
We are looking for a team player who is ready to jump in! If you think you have what it takes & you have just the perfect mix of Strategy, Planning and Analytics... Read on!
Are you the one?
What will you do? Role highlights
- Define and implement a framework to identify and prioritize online and offline strategies and campaigns
- Make sure our partner franchisees get local marketing support
- Drive actionable insights to implement new products and services(user and market research)
- Look for attractive partnerships with other brands to increase new users
- Manage and work with agencies in order to set campaigns along the country
Skills & Knowledge
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant work experience with a proven track record of highly successful consumer product marketing leadership
- A strong track record in consumer marketing with a mix of digital, offline and BTL experience.
- Knowledge of the digital and mobile app landscape
- A great passion for understanding consumers and a demonstrated ability to utilize consumer research and data to drive actionable insights to inform marketing strategy and improve the consumer experience
- English mandatory
- Understand, know and living the market.
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary package.
- Live and work in sunny Valencia. Leave your suit behind! We’re a t-shirt & Vans kind of working place ;)
- Great culture & working atmosphere, we’re a young, upbeat and international work environment.
- Cool events, meetups & Teambuildings.
- Free english classes for all employees.
- Short working Fridays and much more!