Marketing Assistant - Colombia y Argentina
Who are we?
Jeff (wearejeff.com) is a platform for services that promote ‘the good good life’. Through our app, we offer laundry, beauty and fitness services, all designed to make you look good and feel good. Our business model combines our tech platform with Jeff franchises, so you can also find our hubs in your neighbourhood. We currently have more than 1700 hubs in more than 30 countries throughout Asia, Latin America, Europe and Africa.
We are a team of more than 600 people from all over the world and based in Valencia (Spain). We are innovators, we are creative, curious and we take risks, always working together, shoulder to shoulder. We all share Jeff’s culture, which makes us #TheGoodGoodTeam and drives us to achieve every goal we set our minds to.
In the Marketing department, we're looking for a Marketing Assistant to help our EMEA managers boos Mr Jeff's brand presence and attract new customers through marketing campaigns. This is a great opportunity to join the laundry revolution
We are looking for a team player who is ready to jump in! If you think you have what it takes & you have just the perfect mix of Strategy, Planning and Analytics... Read on!
Are you the one?
What will you do? Role highlights
- Support marketing manager to implement strategic plan
- Contact with local agencies and suppliers to follow up campaigns that are currently implemented
- Conduct market studies and gather information about markets and players
- Update reports and data analysis about the country, cities, hubs and customers
- Responsible for update daily and monthly forms such as launching a new hub, design requests, write the internal newsletter, campaigns roadmaps, among others
- Responsible for budget control and payment process
Skills & Knowledge
- A self-starter with strong organisational skills and ability to plan effectively.
- Excellent communication skills to be able to liaise with various internal and external contacts
- Recognised Marketing Qualifications
- Ability to understand general context and business environment
- Proactive cooperation and strong initiative - hands on
- Agility to adapt in dynamic environment and passionate to learn
- Genuine passion for technology and the startup environment
- Fluent written and spoken Spanish
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Analytical approach to understand operations: use of business analytic tools to extract data and make quick decisions
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary package.
- Live and work in sunny Valencia. Leave your suit behind! We’re a t-shirt & Vans kind of working place ;)
- Great culture & working atmosphere, we’re a young, upbeat and international work environment.
- Cool events, meetups & Teambuildings.
- Free english classes for all employees.
- Short working Fridays and much more!