Lead of Expansion Advisors
Jeff (wearejeff.com) is a platform for services that promote ‘the good good life’. Through our app, we offer laundry, beauty and fitness services, all designed to make you look good and feel good. Our business model combines our tech platform with Jeff franchises, so you can also find our hubs in your neighbourhood. We currently have more than 2000 hubs in more than 42 countries throughout Asia, Latin America, Europe and Africa.
We are a team of more than 600 people from all over the world and based in Valencia (Spain). We are innovators, we are creative, curious and we take risks, always working together, shoulder to shoulder. We all share Jeff’s culture, which makes us #TheGoodGoodTeam and drives us to achieve every goal we set our minds to.
Opportunity at Jeff: Lead of Expansion Advisors (Closers)
In the SALES department, are looking for a highly motivated Lead of Expansion Advisors (Closers) that enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and truly understands Jeff's core business in order to sell our business model to different countries around the world.
Responsibilities / functions
- Analyze and improve conversions of your Advisors team
- Apply the best sales techniques to the Advisors team
- Understand what is the ideal Advisor profile.
- Get the best Advisor Team Lead and Advisors team.
- Review with the sales ops team the optimization of the tools used to improve the results.
- Analyze funnel metrics with each Team Lead to establish the necessary guidelines with each team.
- Monthly review of what kind of training in skills and in the process each Advisor is going to perform.
- Give feedback on whether the decision of your Team Lead is appropriate based on the metrics and notes of each person.
- Give feedback to the Training Team on how to improve the training for Advisors teams, to impact more on their results.
- Be part of the EDRs Team Lead recruitment process if needed.
Are you a future Jeff?
- BSc in business, economics, or related field.
- International experience
- Mínimum 5 years experience in sales (negotiation, closing deals)
- Experience managing High Performance Teams
- Knowledge of the franchise model will be considered a plus
- Leadership skills
- Business intelligence
- High level of Spanish and English language
If you join our team you will….
- Meet exciting challenges and grow professionally
- Form part of #Thegoodgoodteam, an international team of innovation and collaboration
- Live in Valencia, the city of sun, beach and culture
- Perfect your English with native-speaking teachers
- Enjoy #Thegoodgoodlife: flexible hours with an early finish on Fridays
- Have Mr Jeff will wash and iron your clothes for you
- Join the team and learn more about Jeff at events, meetups and team building activities
- Enjoy free fruit deliveries to help keep you healthy