Laundry Sales Manager
Who are we?
Jeff (wearejeff.com) is a platform for services that promote ‘the good good life’. Through our app, we offer laundry, beauty and fitness services, all designed to make you look good and feel good. Our business model combines our tech platform with Jeff franchises, so you can also find our hubs in your neighbourhood. We currently have more than 2000 hubs in more than 40 countries throughout Asia, Latin America, Europe and Africa.
We are a team of more than 600 people from all over the world and based in Valencia (Spain). We are innovators, we are creative, curious and we take risks, always working together, shoulder to shoulder. We all share Jeff’s culture, which makes us #TheGoodGoodTeam and drives us to achieve every goal we set our minds to.
Opportunity at Jeff: Laundry Sales Manager
In the Sales department, are looking for a Laundry Specialist to be in charge of unifying, coordinating and transferring the information related to our Laundry vertical to the sales team.
What will you do at Jeff?
- Understand the franchise model and the operation of the vertical to define the best sales strategy.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships within Jeff across Sales, Marketing, Partners, Communication, Product, and Digital teams in order to have full knowledge of potential opportunities and ensure positive outcomes for Jeff.
- Detect issues in the sales funnel using metrics to guide and prioritize our needs.
- Detecting issues and lack of knowledge in the Sales Team to improve the training we give our salespeople.
- Role play and training sessions with our managers and sales executives.
- Review team calls in order to improve our argumentary.
- You will develop briefs and manuals to guide the team.
- Manage the investors/franchisees engagement plans from planning and development through launch and reporting, focusing on a clear set of KPI’s.
- Be coordinated with other areas in order to improve the communication with our investors/franchisees across all channels.
- Tracking all the international/national franchise contracts of the vertical.
Are you a future Jeff?
- BSc in business, economics, or related field.
- 3+ years’ experience in sales management.
- Demonstrable experience of developing and implementing high-impact business strategy
- Capacity to analyse large volumes of data and extract key information
- Ability to make strategic recommendations, draft presentation decks and present to sales leadership.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly and work in a constantly evolving environment.
- Excellent communication, written and organizational skills.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English/Spanish
- Previous experience in Laundry sector will be consider a plus.
If you join our team you will…
- Meet exciting challenges and grow professionally
- Form part of #Thegoodgoodteam, an international team of innovation and collaboration
- Live in Valencia, the city of sun, beach and culture
- Perfect your English with native-speaking teachers
- Enjoy #Thegoodgoodlife: flexible hours with an early finish on Fridays
- Have Mr Jeff will wash and iron your clothes for you
- Join the team and learn more about Jeff at events, meetups and team building activities
- Enjoy free fruit deliveries to help keep you healthy