Who are we?
Jeff is an international Start-up based in Valencia, Spain, that is revolutionizing how customers access every-day services, online to offline. We have more than 1500 franchises across South America, Europe and most recently we have launched our services in South East Asia, Africa, and Eastern Europe. Our newest mission is to launch in the USA.
Jeff's mobile app and online platform connects customers with local services such as laundry, beauty and fitness, allowing them to lay back, relax and enjoy their day.
We are a passionate and dynamic team of more than +200 talented professionals looking for people who are ready to change things! · LOOK GOOD · FEEL GOOD · LIVE GOOD ·
Are you the one?
We are looking for a highly motivated Inbound Marketing professional with previous experience managing a team in a B2B environment, owning KPIs and achieving ambitious targets. The position holder will be a part of the Growth team, with the main objective of increasing the amount of new franchisees for our 3 main audiences: single franchisees looking for an investment, single franchisees interested in self-employment and enterprise deals.
This is a remote position within Spain, but we have an office in Valencia if you prefer it.
If you love technology, have an analytical background and are looking to join a startup with operations in 5 continents, you have just found a perfect job!
What will you do?
- Own content creation to attract potential franchisees, its production and delivery to different channels (CRM, website, blog, social media, Youtube, webinars, paid channels).
- Work with media outlets and franchise portals to publish relevant materials for their audience. Ensure communication strategy is consistent and reflects the organization's strategic vision.
- Develop a keyword research strategy and content calendar targeting interesting sub-audiences in 40 markets.
- Partner with PR and Brand teams to align the voice and priorities among other customer targets (existing partners and end customers).
- Structure and organize internal and external webinars, for both top of the funnel and conversion audiences.
- Work with the Translation team on localization, ensuring content relevance in each geography.
- Hire and coach a team of 3 individuals.
Experience and skills required:
- Great writing skills in English, a plus if bilingual with Spanish
- Strong organizational skills, empathy towards the audience and good stakeholder management
- +4 year of working experience in a digital environment
- Experienced in team management and growth
- B2B and lead generation experience is a big plus
- Excellent planning, analytical and project management skills
- Creative and initiative personality
What's in it for you?
- Remote position within Spain, but we also have an office in Valencia.
- Great culture & working atmosphere, we're a young, upbeat and international work environment
- Cool events, meetups & teambuildings
- Free English classes for all employees
- Short working Fridays and much more!