Human Resources Generalist
Who are we?
Jeff (wearejeff.com) is a platform for services that promote ‘the good good life’. Through our app, we offer laundry, beauty and fitness services, all designed to make you look good and feel good. Our business model combines our tech platform with Jeff franchises, so you can also find our hubs in your neighbourhood. We currently have more than 1700 hubs in more than 30 countries throughout Asia, Latin America, Europe and Africa.
We are a team of more than 600 people from all over the world and based in Valencia (Spain). We are innovators, we are creative, curious and we take risks, always working together, shoulder to shoulder. We all share Jeff’s culture, which makes us #TheGoodGoodTeam and drives us to achieve every goal we set our minds to.
Opportunity at Jeff: HR Generalist
In the People department, are looking for a HR Expert in our headquarters in Valencia. We’re looking for professionals who really care about people and developing a first class working environment. You must have incredible attention to detail and love creating
seamless and efficient systems for everything, in order to process HR data.
Responsibilities / functions
- Be a resource for teammates and managers on company policies, practices and regulations.
- Maintain continuous compliance with labor laws and regulations.
- Maintain continuous communication with the advisor.
- Coordination with the prevention service
- Audit employee records and maintain an accurate record.
- Assist and assist all Jeff staff with any administrative questions or problems they may have.
- Assist in the recording of time control.
- Review monthly variations in employee payrolls.
- Implement and manage large-scale initiatives (e.g. employee engagement survey, benefits, new programs, ATS migration, etc.).
- Manage work visa processes.
- Additional tasks and projects assigned by the HR team.
Are you a future Jeff?
- University studies in Human Resources.
- Two years of experience as a Human Resources Generalist.
- Level C1 of English
- Excellent ability to communicate, both in writing and verbally.
- Success in managing multiple deadlines and competitive priorities at a fast pace and in a constantly changing environment.
- Knowledge of Spanish labor laws and regulations.
- Mastery of Google Apps and ability to quickly capture new programs and internal tools.
If you join our team you will….
- Meet exciting challenges and grow professionally
- Form part of #Thegoodgoodteam, an international team of innovation and collaboration
- Live in Valencia, the city of sun, beach and culture
- Perfect your English with native-speaking teachers
- Enjoy #Thegoodgoodlife: flexible hours with an early finish on Fridays
- Have Mr Jeff will wash and iron your clothes for you
- Join the team and learn more about Jeff at events, meetups and team building activities
- Enjoy free fruit deliveries to help keep you healthy