Human Resources Generalist
Who are we?
Mr Jeff (www.mrjeffapp.com) is a Valencia based start-up, that is revolutionizing the
laundry & dry-cleaning world. We’re a agile team full of passionate & committed
professionals, who are building the best way for people to have their laundry done all
over the world.
Mr Jeff’s mobile app & online platform, connects customers with local laundry services,
freeing them from the hassle of doing their daily laundry. Lay back, relax and enjoy your
day, Mr Jeff will make sure your clothes are delivered to your door as fresh & clean as
the first day!
We’re looking for passionate people who are ready to change things!
Are you the one?
We are looking for a highly motivated HR/People generalist based in our headquarters in
Valencia. You need to enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and be very
We’re looking for professionals who really care about people and developing a first class
working environment. You must have incredible attention to detail and love creating
seamless and efficient systems for everything, in order to process HR data. You enjoy diving
into details and making things better (which happens to be one of our core values!). We are
looking for a team player who is ready to jump in!
Do you think you have what it takes?
What will you do? Role highlights
- Be a resource to teammates and managers on company policies, practices, and regulations. Maintain ongoing compliance with employment laws and regulations.
- Audit employee files and maintain accurate record keeping.
- Responsible for New Hire Orientation, and onboarding, as well as exit interviews and off-boarding.
- Help & assist all Mr Jeff's staff with any administrative question or issue they may have
- Ensure compliance and maintain Human Resource Information Payroll System including data entry of teammates, support, maintenance and setup of system auditing to ensure data integrity and production of reports and payroll as needed.
- Implement and manage large scale initiatives (i.e., annual performance review process, employee engagement survey, Benefits, new programs, etc.).
- Support & help with recruitment, communication & culture.
- Additional tasks and projects assigned by the HR team
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Human Resources or related field
- 3+ years of experience as an HR Generalist
- Proactive nature & autonomous
- Manages ambiguity and fluid situations with confidence
- Project management skills with comprehensive tact and discretion
- Proven ability to successfully forge trusting consultative relationships
- An effective influencer, and a well-thought team collaborator
- Excellent ability to communicate, both in writing and verbally
- Success in managing multiple deadlines and competing priorities in a fast pace and
- constantly changing environment.
- Experience with human resources practices and disciplines including performance
- management, talent strategies, employee relations, compensation and benefits
- Knowledge of employment laws and regulations
- Proficiency with Google Apps and can pick up new software/internal tools quickly
- Has a good sense of humor and works with positive enthusiasm
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary package.
- Live and work in sunny Valencia. Leave your suit behind!
- Great culture & working atmosphere, we’re a young, upbeat and international work
- Cool events, meetups & teambuildings.
- Daily fresh fruit!
- Happy hours!
- Short working Fridays and much more!