Head of Planning and Research
Who are we?
Jeff (wearejeff.com) is a platform for services that promote ‘the good good life’. Through our app, we offer laundry, beauty and fitness services, all designed to make you look good and feel good. Our business model combines our tech platform with Jeff franchises, so you can also find our hubs in your neighbourhood. We currently have more than 1700 hubs in more than 30 countries throughout Asia, Latin America, Europe and Africa.
We are a team of more than 600 people from all over the world and based in Valencia (Spain). We are innovators, we are creative, curious and we take risks, always working together, shoulder to shoulder. We all share Jeff’s culture, which makes us #TheGoodGoodTeam and drives us to achieve every goal we set our minds to.
Opportunity at Jeff: Head of Planning and Research
We are looking for a highly motivated Head of Planning and Research to join the New Verticals team at our headquarters in Valencia. You will play a key role in defining the strategic plan and coordinating a professional and complete market research that drives the creation of new services for Jeff’s customers around the world. You need to enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and be able to work collaboratively with stakeholders across all areas of the business.
We are looking for someone with an entrepreneurial mindset and strong leadership skills. You must be highly analytical and results orientated, with demonstrable success in a similar role.
- Manage the analysis and definition of the New Verticals roadmap. Provide and coordinate strategic business plans.
- Work closely with senior management to provide recommendations and high-quality insights
- Propose new strategies based on these insights to ensure the success and profitability of Jeff’s new services
- Manage a team of researchers and analysts to oversee all market research and competitor analysis activities
- Provide expert advice to inform high-level decision-making
- Identify and evaluate new business opportunities for Jeff and define strategic priorities
Are you a future Jeff? You must have:
- A high track-record of successfully developing high-impact business strategy
- Experience in market research and preparation of complete reporting.
- A sound understanding of franchise models and the Tech sector
- The ability to distill and analyze large quantities of data into meaningful insights and action plans
- Strong organisational skills and be at ease managing multiple projects and priorities at the same time
- A flexible attitude, able to adapt to changing priorities in a dynamic environment
- At least 1 year of experience managing a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent English
If you join our team you will….
- Meet exciting challenges and grow professionally
- Form part of #Thegoodgoodteam, an international team of innovation and collaboration
- Live in Valencia, the city of sun, beach and culture
- Perfect your English with native-speaking teachers
- Have Mr Jeff wash and iron your clothes for you
- Join the team and learn more about Jeff at events, meetups and team building activities
- Enjoy free fruit deliveries