Head of Jeff Academy
RemoteSpain, Comunidad Valenciana, ValenciaProduct
Who are we?
Jeff is an international Start-up based in Valencia, Spain, that is revolutionizing how customers access every-day services, online to offline. We have more than 2300 hubs across South America, Europe, South East Asia, Africa, Eastern Europe and most recently we have launched our services in the US which represents an incredible market and opportunity for Jeff. Operating worldwide, we provide Jeff’s services in more than 42 countries across our 6 verticals laundry, beauty, fitness, relax ,coffee and works.
Jeff's mobile app and online platform connects customers with our local hub services such as laundry, beauty and fitness, allowing them to lay back, relax and enjoy their day.
The good, good life is brought to you by #TheGoodGoodTeam, we are more than 300 passionate and committed Jeffs from all over the world and (most) based in Valencia (Spain). We are a passionate, dynamic, data driven and collaborative team who is ready to change things!
Our core values are our strength, we share and promote them through our organization to create a great culture and a great place to work. Never enough, All in, Zero bullshit, One team. Would you like to join us and become the next “Jeff”? We are looking forward to meeting you!
· LOOK GOOD · FEEL GOOD · LIVE GOOD ·
Are you the one?
We are looking for the Head of Jeff Academy to join our Product team. His/her mission will be to build trust among our entrepreneurs and their teams by identifying the most valuable learning opportunities and problems to solve, and make our entrepreneurs and their teams' lives easier by offering the right learning content in the right moment with the best usability.
What will you do?
The Head of Jeff Academy should have a well balanced strategic thinking about business, customer experience, educational science, and product. As a leader within a product department, he or she will define the key business indicators that define the success of the team, and design the global learning path for our entrepreneurs according to their lifecycle, business model, and vertical, ensuring a common purpose and scalability.
- Customer-centric: Strong understanding of the Entrepreneurs and the entire business to diagnose learning needs, and to develop and deliver quality training and capability building programs that support the company strategy; and to track their impact.
- Analytic focus:
- Use data to drive informed decision-making to understand the behavior of the entrepreneurs with the Academy product and uncover new product opportunities
- Responsible for defining, understanding and tracking the main metrics, having associated storytelling and insights on the impact over the product strategy.
- Define and direct measurement methods for evaluating learning impact and effectiveness.
- Continuous discovery:
-Responsible for building the right thing to maximize the impact of our learning product for entrepreneurs.
-Work with your direct Academy Content Lead in a continuous Discovery Process and build engagement and participate with the members of the team, ensuring that they fully leverage the best from those around them and their contribution to the product.
-Accelerates the digital transformation of entrepreneur's learning towards life-long, personalized, learning by shaping the company's approach to learning, anchoring the Academy product as integrated culture for Jeff and develops/evolves (new) approaches.
- Communication / Product Positioning:
- Inspire and motivate others to work towards delivering value to entrepreneurs, in a clear, compelling vision of the product. They communicate clearly, concisely and assertively with entrepreneurs, the team, and internal stakeholders.
- Responsible for driving this alignment across teams and stakeholders. Maximizing the communication channels (e.g. demo session, weekly and monthly newsletter) to explain the expected impact and the resulting outcome to the stakeholders, ensuring that they understand the proposal value and delivery.
Background: At least 4 years of experience in representative roles related to product management and / or learning development
Education: Bachelor's degree
Management: Experience in management is required.
Languages: Fluent in English and Spanish
Tooling: Previous experience using LMS software. Docebo experience is a huge plus.
- Soft skills:
Strategic, curious and innovative minds that are constantly dissatisfied with the current situation.
Ability to define strategy and bring it to implementation and execution is key.
High level of commitment and initiative
What's in it for you?
Career growth based on public IC levels.
Flexible working hours.
23 days of holidays.
Christmas or New year eve off.
Cobee: flexible compensation plan.
Payflow: receive your salary immediately.
Health insurance discounts (Spain).
Health treatment discounts (Valencia).
Half day off for children’s birthday.
New baby on board support.
Paid leave for children’s medical appointments.
Come and join us!