Head of Enterprise Success
RemoteSpain, Comunidad Valenciana, ValenciaProduct
Who are we?
Jeff is an international Start-up based in Valencia, Spain, that is revolutionizing how customers access every-day services, online to offline. We have more than 2300 hubs across South America, Europe, South East Asia, Africa, Eastern Europe and most recently we have launched our services in the US which represents an incredible market and opportunity for Jeff. Operating worldwide, we provide Jeff’s services in more than 42 countries across our 6 verticals laundry, beauty, fitness, relax, coffee and works.
Jeff's mobile app and online platform connects customers with our local hub services such as laundry, beauty and fitness, allowing them to lay back, relax and enjoy their day.
The good, good life is brought to you by #TheGoodGoodTeam, we are more than 300 passionate and committed Jeffs from all over the world and (most) based in Valencia (Spain). We are a passionate, dynamic, data driven and collaborative team who is ready to change things!
Our core values are our strength, we share and promote them through our organization to create a great culture and a great place to work. Never enough, All in, Zero bullshit, One team. Would you like to join us and become the next “Jeff”? We are looking forward to meeting you!
· LOOK GOOD · FEEL GOOD · LIVE GOOD ·
Are you the one?
We are looking for a Head of Enterprise Success whose mission will be to build the global transversal support and team that will make Jeff and enterprise partners successful in the Jeff vertical business units, aiming to maximize the ARR, GMV and number of operational enterprise partners. He will also be in charge of ensuring that we have a network of partners aligned and engaged with Jeff's product.
What will you do?
- Work closely with your partner success team to achieve goals with the network of enterprise partners.
- Work with cross-functional teams from Jeff's Product team to improve the product we provide to enterprise partners (Teams: PED, MKT, Vertical, Support, Retail, Real Estate...).
- Optimize the relationship with enterprise partners, to achieve their engagement with the brand and push with their team to achieve common objectives in terms of business growth in their stores.
- Report the evolution of the business, the wins, losses, learnings, blockers and action plan to achieve the set objectives.
- Constantly improve the support we give to enterprise partners.
- Collaborate with the sales team, to attract enterprise partners to the network.
- Background: 5 years of experience managing a network of multi-operator franchisees (with 10 or more units each)
- Management: Building and managing teams of account executives, who gave support in opening, managing and guiding franchisees to achieve successful businesses
- Education: Related to business business, so you can easily understand concepts such as P&L, mkt, customer service, sales, etc.
- Languages: Fluent in English.
- Tooling: CRMs
- Soft skills: Analytical mindset, empathetic, patient, problem solving capacity at the national and portfolio level, customer orientation, leadership, ability to coach the team, proactivity, active listening, adaptability and orientation to results.
What's in it for you?
- Career growth based on public IC levels.
- Remote work.
- Flexible working hours.
- Work-life balance.
- 23 days of holidays.
- Bday off.
- Christmas or New year eve off.
- Cobee: flexible compensation plan.
- Payflow: receive your salary immediately.
- Health insurance discounts (Spain).
- Health treatment discounts (Valencia).
- Half day off for children’s birthday.
- New baby on board support.
- Paid leave for children’s medical appointments.
Come and join us!