Who are we?
Jeff is an international Start-up based in Valencia, Spain, that is revolutionizing how customers access every-day services, online to offline. We have partnered with more than 2000 franchisees across South America, Europe and most recently we have launched our Mr Jeff brand in the US. Operating worldwide, we provide Jeff’s service in more than 30 countries.
Mr Jeff is an innovative laundry store model, offering delivery services, subscription and dry cleaning; disrupting the existing laundromat industry, where most of the customers use it for self-service.
2022 brings a new milestone as our franchisees will be opening the first stores in Florida, Texas and the Northeast, following the first openings of the corporate stores in New York.
Are you ready for the challenge? Jeff's mobile app and online platform connect customers with our laundry stores, allowing them to lay back, relax and enjoy their day.
The good, good life is brought to you by #TheGoodGoodTeam, we are more than 300 passionate and committed Jeffs from all over the world and (most) based in Valencia (Spain). We are a passionate, dynamic, data-driven and collaborative team who is ready to change things! Our core values are our strength, we share and promote them through our organization to create a great culture and a great place to work. Never enough, All in, Zero bullshit, One team. Would you like to join us and become the next “Jeff”? We are looking forward to meet you!
We are looking for a highly motivated Franchise Account Executive (Partner Success) in the US. You need to enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and truly understand Mr Jeff’s core business in order to support and deliver a first class service to our partners in the US.
We’re looking for a problem solver. Someone who will learn and understand perfectly how Mr. Jeffs hubs work, and help our partners with any issue they may have along the way. That means making our partners feel like one of us, supporting and working with them shoulder to shoulder in order to achieve top results.
The ideal candidate will take care of our Partners as they were one of us. Supporting them and advising them with anything they need.
Do you think you have what it takes? Read on!
What will you do? Role highlights
● Support all our US franchisees throughout their lifecycle: starting before the contract is signed until they reach break-even.
● Be the main point of contact of all our franchisees, understanding their sentiment and opinions and transmitting them to the rest of the organization.
● Lead Mr Jeff’s efforts to sign deals with real estate brokers, facilitating our franchisees find the right locations in the best areas.
● Approve and validate store locations.
● Understand each store performance, suggest action points to improve sales
● Travel regularly, to support our stores and partners.
● Make sure that all our partners are well informed and aligned with Mr Jeff’s latest strategy and business updates.
What’s in it for you?
● A competitive salary package.
● Great culture & working atmosphere, we’re a young, upbeat and international work environment.
● Cool events, meetups & Teambuilding.
● Remote position