Spain, Comunidad Valenciana, ValenciaProduct
Who are we?
Jeff is an international Start-up based in Valencia, Spain, that is revolutionizing how customers access everyday services, online to offline. We have more than 2300 hubs across South America, Europe, South East Asia, Africa, and Eastern Europe, and most recently we have launched our services in the US which represents an incredible market and opportunity for Jeff. Operating worldwide, we provide Jeff’s services in more than 42 countries across our 6 verticals laundry, beauty, fitness, relax, coffee and works.
Jeff's mobile app and online platform connect customers with our local hubs services such as laundry, beauty, and fitness, allowing them to lay back, relax and enjoy their day.
The good, good life is brought to you by #TheGoodGoodTeam, we are more than 300 passionate and committed Jeffs from all over the world and (most) based in Valencia (Spain). We are a passionate, dynamic, data-driven, and collaborative team ready to change things!
Our core values are our strength, we share and promote them through our organization to create a great culture and a great place to work. Never enough, All in, Zero bullshit, One team. Would you like to join us and become the next “Jeff”? We are looking forward to meeting you!
· LOOK GOOD · FEEL GOOD · LIVE GOOD ·
We are looking for a fitness expert is to improve and standarize Fit Jeff classes experience to delight our customers, leading the best trainings and processes to hire and onboard managers and trainers.
What will you do?
To standardize the fitness experience worldwide with the different tools and actions needed. Including audit processes.
To guarantee that our partners hire top talent managers and trainers: giving them the best tools and processes.
To lead the best training for managers and trainers to delight their customers with an amazing experience.
Experience & skills required
- 10+ years of experience in the fitness industry.
- 5+ years of experience as fitness group trainer.
- 3+ years of experience leading fitness classes trainers and leading classes/operations standardization.
● Education: Bachelor's degree is preferred but not required.
● Management: No experience in management is required.
● Languages: Fluent in English.
● Tooling: Remote work
● Soft skills: Fitness lover and extreme social skills are required
What's in it for you?
- Career growth based on public IC levels.
- Remote work.
- Flexible working hours.
- Work-life balance.
- 23 days of holidays.
- Bday off.
- Christmas or New year's eve off.
- Cobee: flexible compensation plan.
- Payflow: receive your salary immediately.
- Health insurance discounts (Spain).
- Health treatment discounts (Valencia).
- Half day off for children’s birthday.
- New baby on board support.
- Paid leave for children’s medical appointments.
Come and join us!