Fitness Brand Manager
Who are we?
Jeff (wearejeff.com) is a platform for services that promote ‘the good good life’. Through our app, we offer laundry, beauty and fitness services, all designed to make you look good and feel good. Our business model combines our tech platform with Jeff franchises, so you can also find our hubs in your neighbourhood. We currently have more than 1700 hubs in more than 30 countries throughout Asia, Latin America, Europe and Africa.
We are a team of more than 600 people from all over the world and based in Valencia (Spain). We are innovators, we are creative, curious and we take risks, always working together, shoulder to shoulder. We all share Jeff’s culture, which makes us #TheGoodGoodTeam and drives us to achieve every goal we set our minds to.
Are you the one?
We are looking for passionate Jeffs who are ready to change things in the Communications team at our headquarters. We want a new colleague to join the Jeff family who is not only a professional in this area but also passionate about technology and the start-up world.
We are looking for a creative force of specialists tell Jeff’s stories of innovation and sport through advertising, brand strategy, digital engagement and product presentation. Using channels ranging from retail stores to social media.
As our Sports Brand Manager, for Jeff’s global team, you should be a strong marketing professional with deep understanding of the consumer and their sport lifestyle. You should be able to deliver on our Brand and Business objectives, connecting our members with the innovation, experiences and stories that will enable them to play sports. You are a team player and a go-getter, curious and eager to innovate, to test & fail and learn & evolve.
Do you think you have what it takes?
Then read on ;)!
What will you do at Jeff?
- Planning and execution of Global Brand plans and marketing strategy
- Research and brief stories and experiences that serve our members first and inspire them to make sport a daily habit.
- You will develop briefs to guide and shape the creative.
- Manage the seasonal consumer engagement plans from planning and development through launch and reporting, focusing on a clear set of KPI’s.
- In partnership with the Marketing and Digital team, understand and apply insights to improve the way we communicate and connect with our consumers across all channels.
- Provide clear, actionable feedback to creative to ensure both editorial, commercial and brand integrity.
- Work across sales, marketing, retail, graphics and product teams to obtain assets and create workflows across departments
- Be a student of the business and of the sport by developing a deep knowledge of the competitive landscape
- Develop and maintain strong relationships within JEFF across Sales, Marketing, Communication, Product, and Digital teams in order to have full knowledge of potential opportunities and ensure positive outcomes for JEFF
- BSc in marketing, communication, advertising or related field
- 3+ years’ experience in Brand Marketing.
- High-level strategic thinker and idea generator, with strong attention to detail and commitment to excellence.
- Problem solver with excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Analytical skills to gather business/user insights and apply learnings.
- Proven track record of work collaboratively and effectively with creative teams
- Ability to make strategic recommendations, draft presentation decks and present to marketing leadership.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly and work in a constantly evolving environment.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- A passion for sports, excellent communication, written and organizational skills while being able to multi-task and work effectively in a high-pressure.
If you join our team you will….
- Meet exciting challenges and grow professionally
- Form part of #Thegoodgoodteam, an international team of innovation and collaboration
- Live in Valencia, the city of sun, beach and culture
- Perfect your English with native-speaking teachers
- Enjoy #Thegoodgoodlife: flexible hours with an early finish on Fridays
- Have Mr Jeff will wash and iron your clothes for you
- Join the team and learn more about Jeff at events, meetups and team building activities
- Enjoy free fruit deliveries to help keep you healthy