Data Engineer - Remote
Spain, Comunidad Valenciana, ValenciaProduct
Who are we?
Jeff is an international Start-up based in Valencia, Spain, that is revolutionizing how customers access every-day services, online to offline. We have more than 2300 hubs across South America, Europe, South East Asia, Africa, Eastern Europe and most recently we have launched our services in the US which represents an incredible market and opportunity for Jeff. Operating worldwide, we provide Jeff’s services in more than 42 countries across our 6 verticals laundry, beauty, fitness, relax, coffee and works.
Jeff's mobile app and online platform connects customers with our local hub services such as laundry, beauty and fitness, allowing them to lay back, relax and enjoy their day.
The good, good life is brought to you by #TheGoodGoodTeam, we are more than 300 passionate and committed Jeffs from all over the world and (most) based in Valencia (Spain). We are a passionate, dynamic, data driven and collaborative team who is ready to change things!
Our core values are our strength, we share and promote them through our organization to create a great culture and a great place to work. Never enough, All in, Zero bullshit, One team. Would you like to join us and become the next “Jeff”? We are looking forward to meeting you!
· LOOK GOOD · FEEL GOOD · LIVE GOOD ·
- A minimum of 2 years of work experience in Data Engineering
- Profound experience with SQL, data modelling, ETL and at least one programming language (i.e. Python, Java, C++, C#...)
Experience and skills required:
● Work experience with
○ Postgres database
■ Database modelling
■ Database administration
■ Database programing (database scripts and procedures/functions)
○ Python programming
○ HTTP RESTful API's
○ PostgREST API service
○ AWS (EC2, RDS, Elastic Beanstalk)
○ Kubernetes (deploying and managing Pods)
○ Docker images (creation and maintenance)
○ Google workspace
● Airflow administration and maintenance
● Administration and usage of Metabase
● Basic knowledge of Tableau
● Speaking and writing English with confidence and good communication skills
● Experience in team working
What do we expect from you?
- Obtain all of the skills specified in the Preferred qualifications section above (we are going to make sure that the knowledge transfer is done properly and without stress)
- Collaborate with engineers, product managers, data analytics and data scientists to understand data needs, representing key data insights visually in a meaningful way
- Maintain the existing environment and do your best to follow the industry best practises, understand the importance of testing and documenting
- Design and deployment of ETL pipelines to connect a variety of data sources to the DWH environment using SQL, Python and Airflow.
- Be a team person
What's in it for you?
- Career growth based on public IC levels.
- Remote work.
- Flexible working hours.
- Work-life balance.
- 23 days of holidays.
- Bday off.
- Christmas or New year eve off.
- Cobee: flexible compensation plan.
- Payflow: receive your salary immediately.
- Health insurance discounts (Spain).
- Health treatment discounts (Valencia).
- Half day off for children’s birthday.
- New baby on board support.
- Paid leave for children’s medical appointments.
Come and join us!