Country Manager Brasil
RemoteSpain, Comunidad Valenciana, ValenciaProduct
Who are we?
Jeff is an international Start-up based in Valencia, Spain, that is revolutionizing how customers access every-day services, online to offline. We have more than 2300 hubs across South America, Europe, South East Asia, Africa, Eastern Europe and most recently we have launched our services in the US which represents an incredible market and opportunity for Jeff. Operating worldwide, we provide Jeff’s services in more than 42 countries across our 6 verticals laundry, beauty, fitness, relax, coffee and works.
Jeff's mobile app and online platform connects customers with our local hub services such as laundry, beauty and fitness, allowing them to lay back, relax and enjoy their day.
The good, good life is brought to you by #TheGoodGoodTeam, we are more than 300 passionate and committed Jeffs from all over the world and (most) based in Valencia (Spain). We are a passionate, dynamic, data driven and collaborative team who is ready to change things!
Our core values are our strength, we share and promote them through our organization to create a great culture and a great place to work. Never enough, All in, Zero bullshit, One team. Would you like to join us and become the next “Jeff”? We are looking forward to meeting you!
· LOOK GOOD · FEEL GOOD · LIVE GOOD ·
Are you the one?
The mission of the Contry Manager for Brazil is to tropicalize HQ strategies to local markets to achieve the goals, ensuring that each partner
is guided to have success in their business with Jeff and each one is engaged with the brand and the product. All this with a team of key account executives and a HQ team support in the transversal departments like product.
What will you do?
- Do the transition from global to local successfully:
- Monitoring of the tactics and strategies set by the central tropicalizing in the country to achieve Jeff's objectives at all levels
- Being the cluster leader, having ownership and responsibility for the success of Jeff and the partners, being the reference internally and externally
- Establish the necessary tactic to achieve the objectives of Jeff and the partners in the cluster
- Achieve the objectives set through KPIs by improving understanding of the markets and their needs
- Increase brand recognition in the country aligned with the HQ
- Manage and support the PS team
- In whatever they need to achieve the objectives with your partner portfolio
- Establish the culture in the cluster aligned with Jeff's values and focused on Mission and Vision
- Get market insights with the PA + Follow up on the fulfillment of their responsibilities
- Achieve the successful launch of new verticals in the countries
How will be your daily distribution?
- 35% Tactic and strategy
- 20% Internal operations: Meetings, Projects, Emails, Trainings
- 15% Network management: Problems / premium partners / Occasional
- 15% Team building: hiring + team management
- 10% Support in sales
- 5% Brand
Required experience & competencies:
1. At the country level:
○ Understanding and experience how to do successful business in Brazil
○ Understanding and experience of how to grow a brand in Brazil
○ Experience growing a network of franchisees or similar
○ Experience of at least 2 years leading Brazil in a company
○ Previous success leading a brand to meet its objectives in Brazil for at least 2 years
2. Sector - Previous Companies
○ Experience in the retail world, ideal in the world of franchising, or as a technology company with a physical presence in a challenge of the same scale
○ Company experience with challenges similar to those Jeff is facing right now: Brand building, regain confidence, rapid growth.
○ Experience working with franchisees or suppliers or other similar stakeholders where the success of the company depends on the success of
○ Understanding of the main points for the success of a business and a brand in the country: P&L of your clients, training for them, managing clients to meet objectives, how to increase the income of your network
- Education: In business, easily understand concepts such as P&L, mkt, customer service, sales, etc. So you can easily understand Jeff's model and get the franchisee to get the most out of the value proposition
- Management: Experience building and leading local teams
- Languages: Fluent in English and Portuguese
- Tooling: CRMs
- Soft skills: Problem solving, Proactivity, Empathy, Ease of community, Business-level data analysis, Coachability, Self-learning, Customer orientation, Active listening, Results-oriented, Adaptability to changes and Management of frustrations
What's in it for you?
- Career growth based on public IC levels.
- Remote work.
- Flexible working hours.
- Work-life balance.
- 23 days of holidays.
- Bday off.
- Christmas or New year eve off.
- Cobee: flexible compensation plan.
- Payflow: receive your salary immediately.
- Health insurance discounts (Spain).
- Health treatment discounts (Valencia).
- Half day off for children’s birthday.
- New baby on board support.
- Paid leave for children’s medical appointments.
Come and join us!