Who are we?
Jeff is an international Start-up based in Valencia, Spain, that is revolutionizing how customers access every-day services, online to offline. We have more than 2300 hubs across South America, Europe and most recently we have launched our services in South East Asia, Africa, and Eastern Europe. Operating worldwide, we provide Jeff’s service in more than 35 countries across our 4 verticals laundry, beauty, fitness and relax.
2021 brings a new milestone, we’re launching our service in the US which represents an incredible market and opportunity for Jeff. Are you ready for the challenge?
Jeff's mobile app and online platform connects customers with our local hub services such as laundry, beauty and fitness, allowing them to lay back, relax and enjoy their day.
The good, good life is brought to you by #TheGoodGoodTeam, we are more than 300 passionate and committed Jeffs from all over the world and (most) based in Valencia (Spain). We are a passionate, dynamic, data driven and collaborative team who is ready to change things!
Our core values are our strength, we share and promote them through our organization to create a great culture and a great place to work. Never enough, All in, Zero bullshit, One team. Would you like to join us and become the next “Jeff”? We are looking forward to meet you!
· LOOK GOOD · FEEL GOOD · LIVE GOOD ·
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Mathematics or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in financial auditing, financial control or related fields
What will you do?
- Review accounting closings ensuring that financial statements reflect economic reality.
- Fiscal and accounting consolidation.
- Presentation of monthly consolidated financial reports: Income statement and balance sheet.
- Control and planning. Monitoring of budgets, forecast, profitability analysis and deviations.
- Preparation of ad-hoc reports.
- Transversal communication with different departments, to provide information and help in decision making.
- Implementation of management procedures and tools.
- Participation in the evolution of information systems.
Experience and skills required:
- Experience in international groups with multiple subsidiaries will be positively valued.
- Good presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proactivity to work in a flexible and dynamic structure.
- Rigor and attention to detail.
- Problem solving skills
- Impossible-is-nothing mentality
- Willingness to lead by example and strong initiative
- Ability to prioritize in order to meet deadlines
- High analytical thinking and capacity
- Minimum English level C1.
- MUST to show experience in Audit.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary package.
- Great culture & working atmosphere, we're a young, upbeat and international work environment!
- Remote & Flexible working hours.
- Free English classes.
- Physiotherapist discounts.
- Health insurance discounts.
- Cobee card (discounts in restaurants, travel, etc).
- Devengo: Gives you financial flexibility to receive the generated salary in real time.