Who are we?
Jeff is an international Start-up based in Valencia, Spain, that is revolutionizing how customers access every-day services, online to offline. We have more than 2300 hubs across South America, Europe and most recently we have launched our services in South East Asia, Africa, and Eastern Europe. Operating worldwide, we provide Jeff’s service in more than 35 countries across our 4 verticals laundry, beauty, fitness and relax.
2021 brings a new milestone, we’re launching our service in the US which represents an incredible market and opportunity for Jeff. Are you ready for the challenge?
Jeff's mobile app and online platform connects customers with our local hub services such as laundry, beauty and fitness, allowing them to lay back, relax and enjoy their day.
The good, good life is brought to you by #TheGoodGoodTeam, we are more than 300 passionate and committed Jeffs from all over the world and (most) based in Valencia (Spain). We are a passionate, dynamic, data driven and collaborative team who is ready to change things!
Our core values are our strength, we share and promote them through our organization to create a great culture and a great place to work. Never enough, All in, Zero bullshit, One team. Would you like to join us and become the next “Jeff”? We are looking forward to meet you!
· LOOK GOOD · FEEL GOOD · LIVE GOOD ·
What will you do?
- Define, lead and manage the communications flow that will receive our entrepreneurs over the entire life cycle.
- Develop strategic communications campaigns that will help further advance the company towards goals.
- Create high quality content campaigns and concept ideas for enhance the entrepreneur loyalty and satisfaction
- Gather business needs, feedback from various Jeff teams and feedback from our Partners, to implementar improvement actions
- Execute entrepreneur relations programs that can effectively improve satisfaction and brand commitment using different channels: special events, recognition plans, gamification, new platforms, etc.
- Ensure brand consistency through tone, voice and terminology across all our communications
- Work with other teams to fully understand the needs of the company related to our entrepreneurs. Work closely with the learning, product, marketing and entrepreneur support team among others.
- Measure the impact of the effectiveness of the actions by constantly monitoring the main KPIs
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Collaborative team player: experience driving projects cross-functionally and working effectively with internal partners and remote colleagues in different departments.
- Results-driven: you know what outcomes you’re aiming for and how to measure success.
- Proactive problem-solver: you think two steps ahead, anticipate questions and issues before they arise, and take initiative.
- Experienced in establishing processes and strategies from scratch and are well versed with a fast paced dynamic start up environment
- Detail-oriented, highly organised with strong project management skills in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Can make decisions and prioritise in a fast paced environment with some ambiguity
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Experience managing teams
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- High analytical thinking and capacity
- Minimum English level C1.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary package. Fixed Salary.
- Great culture & working atmosphere, we're a young, upbeat and international work environment!
- Remote & Flexible working hours.
- Free English classes.
- Physiotherapist discounts.
- Health insurance discounts.
- Cobee card (discounts in restaurants, travel, etc).
- Devengo: Gives you financial flexibility to receive the generated salary in real time.