Communications & Loyalty Manager
Who are we?
Jeff (wearejeff.com) is a platform for services that promote ‘the good good life’. Through our app, we offer laundry, beauty and fitness services, all designed to make you look good and feel good. Our business model combines our tech platform with Jeff franchises, so you can also find our hubs in your neighbourhood. We currently have more than 1700 hubs in more than 30 countries throughout Asia, Latin America, Europe and Africa.
We are a team of more than 600 people from all over the world and based in Valencia (Spain). We are innovators, we are creative, curious and we take risks, always working together, shoulder to shoulder. We all share Jeff’s culture, which makes us #TheGoodGoodTeam and drives us to achieve every goal we set our minds to.
Opportunity at Jeff: Communications & Loyalty Manager
In the Partners department, are looking for a a Communications & Loyalty Manager who will be responsible for generating and executing communication and loyalty strategies for all of Mr Jeff's verticals, with the aim of establishing an excellent relationship with our franchisees around the world.
Responsibilities / functions
- Define the flow of communications that our franchisees will receive: newsletters, magazines, newsletters, punctual information, etc., seeking to maximize their experience with Mr Jeff.
- Conceptualize and implement ad-hoc communication material for each stage and segment of the life of Mr Jeff's franchisees, following the general framework of Partners.
- Develop and execute strategic franchisee loyalty plans, focused on increasing the commitment of our franchisees to the brand.
- Propose plans for improvement and specific actions by bringing together the needs of the business, the feedback with various teams of Mr Jeff and the feedback of our franchisees.
- Continuously seek improvements in the franchisee's experience with Mr Jeff, using different channels: special events, recognition plans, gamification, new platforms, etc.
- Track key satisfaction indicators and create action plans to manage them.
- Measure the impact of the effectiveness of actions by constantly monitoring our partners' operational KPIs
Are you a future Jeff?
- 3 years of experience managing communication programs focused on customer loyalty
- Experience managing teams
- Experience managing global communication plans (desirable)
- Studies in journalism, marketing or similar
- Excellent communication skills
- Hubspot knowledge (desirable)
- English C1
- High analytical capacity and strategic thinking
- Creativity, proactivity and flexibility
If you join our team you will….
- Meet exciting challenges and grow professionally
- Form part of #Thegoodgoodteam, an international team of innovation and collaboration
- Live in Valencia, the city of sun, beach and culture
- Perfect your English with native-speaking teachers
- Enjoy #Thegoodgoodlife: flexible hours with an early finish on Fridays
- Have Mr Jeff will wash and iron your clothes for you
- Join the team and learn more about Jeff at events, meetups and team building activities
- Enjoy free fruit deliveries to help keep you healthy