Who are we?
Jeff is an international Start-up based in Valencia, Spain, that is revolutionizing how customers access every-day services, online to offline. We have more than 2300 hubs across South America, Europe and most recently we have launched our services in South East Asia, Africa, and Eastern Europe. Operating worldwide, we provide Jeff’s service in more than 35 countries across our 4 verticals laundry, beauty, fitness and relax.
2021 brings a new milestone, we’re launching our service in the US which represents an incredible market and opportunity for Jeff. Are you ready for the challenge?
Jeff's mobile app and online platform connects customers with our local hub services such as laundry, beauty and fitness, allowing them to lay back, relax and enjoy their day.
The good, good life is brought to you by #TheGoodGoodTeam, we are more than 300 passionate and committed Jeffs from all over the world and (most) based in Valencia (Spain). We are a passionate, dynamic, data driven and collaborative team who is ready to change things!
Our core values are our strength, we share and promote them through our organization to create a great culture and a great place to work. Never enough, All in, Zero bullshit, One team. Would you like to join us and become the next “Jeff”? We are looking forward to meet you!
· LOOK GOOD · FEEL GOOD · LIVE GOOD ·
- Ensure all the assigned markets have available all the content created for Partners in every language, coordinating the full localization process
- Drive adoption and engagement with Jeff brand and tools through effective communication
- Increase NPS through motivational initiatives support
What will you do?
- Support the fulfillment of the communications plan, taking specific assigned tasks
- Coordinates with Translations team all needed translations in order to scale all the comms and campaigns to all operating market.
- Coordinates every step of localization process, in order to adapt all the comms plan to every markets
- Create workflows and automations as needed following the comms plan
- Defines and executes the assigned tasks of communications plan according to deadlines and business objectives
- Takes assigned communication briefs, ensuring the message is clear from a Partner's perspective
- Ensures all their assigned countries have all the recurrent comms and surveys available and implemented prior opening
- Always looking for opportunities to improve our processes in order to maximize effectivity and efficiency in our Comms flow
- 1+ years of experience
- Collaborative team player
- Proactive problem-solver
- Detail-oriented, highly organized
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- High analytical thinking and capacity
- Minimum English level C1.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary package. Fixed Salary.
- Great culture & working atmosphere, we're a young, upbeat and international work environment!
- Remote & Flexible working hours.
- Free English classes.
- Physiotherapist discounts.
- Health insurance discounts.
- Cobee card (discounts in restaurants, travel, etc).
- Devengo: Gives you financial flexibility to receive the generated salary in real time.