Business Development Representative - South Africa
Spain, Comunidad Valenciana, ValenciaGrowth
Who are we?
Jeff is an international Start-up based in Valencia, Spain, that is revolutionizing how customers access every-day services, online to offline. We have more than 2300 hubs across South America, Europe, South East Asia, Africa, Eastern Europe and most recently we have launched our services in the US which represents an incredible market and opportunity for Jeff. Operating worldwide, we provide Jeff’s services in more than 42 countries across our 6 verticals: laundry, beauty, fitness, relax ,coffee and works.
Jeff's mobile app and online platform connects customers with our local hub services such as laundry, beauty and fitness, allowing them to lay back, relax and enjoy their day.
The good, good life is brought to you by #TheGoodGoodTeam, we are more than 300 passionate and committed Jeffs from all over the world and (most) based in Valencia (Spain). We are a passionate, dynamic, data driven and collaborative team who is ready to change things!
Our core values are our strength, we share and promote them through our organization to create a great culture and a great place to work. Never enough, All in, Zero bullshit, One team. Would you like to join us and become the next “Jeff”? We are looking forward to meeting you!
· LOOK GOOD · FEEL GOOD · LIVE GOOD ·
Are you the one?
The mission of the BDR is to get in touch with, and prospect potential Jeff entrepreneurs. Once leads have been prospected, it will be the responsibility of the BRD to explain the product, manage all objections from the lead and finally to close the deal with the lead.
What will you do?
- Prospect raw leads that will be assigned into your pipeline. Handling all subsequent lead stages of the sales funnel while meeting the conversion targets per stage.
- Schedule qualifying meetings. After the prospecting call or calls, we will invite the lead to a webinar and after the webinar, a meeting will be scheduled with the HQLs interested in moving forward.
- Identify if the HQL is a Buyer (lead with the capacity and interest to invest in a Jeff hub). It’s necessary to ask questions that help us to qualify the lead based on the interests that he/she shows. Active listening is essential.
- Update the CRM with all the necessary information in order to have a reliable database which helps to navigate leads’ objections and to close the deal.
- Give detailed and enthusiastic product breakdowns, including software demonstrations
- Host biweekly or monthly webinars and participate in in-person sales events and franchise fairs when needed.
- Negotiate commercial and legal terms in order to close deals in the pipeline at a reasonable conversion rate that is in line with monthly and quarterly targets.
Background: +2 years experience in Sales, Business Development, or other related fields
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or related field and/or a technological Bachelor’s degree
Management: No experience in management is required
Languages: Native/very high English level.
Tools: Previous experience using Hubspot or similar CRM software
Soft skills: Analytical mindset, empathetic but confident and assertive. Enthusiastic and motivated professional.
What's in it for you?
Career growth based on public IC levels. 🚀
Remote work. 💻
Flexible working hours. ⏰
Work-life balance. 🏠
23 days of holidays. 🌴
Bday off. 🎂
Christmas or New year eve off. 🎄
Cobee: flexible compensation plan. 💰
Payflow: receive your salary immediately. 💸
Therapy chat 💬
Health insurance discounts (Spain). 💊
Health treatment discounts (Valencia). 💆🏼
Half day off for children’s birthday. 🎁
New baby on board support. 👶🏼
Paid leave for children’s medical appointments. 📅
Come and join us!