Business Development Representative - Portugal
Spain, Comunidad Valenciana, ValenciaGrowth
Who are we?
Jeff is an international Start-up based in Valencia, Spain, that is revolutionizing how customers access every-day services, online to offline. We have more than 2300 hubs across South America, Europe, South East Asia, Africa, Eastern Europe and most recently we have launched our services in the US which represents an incredible market and opportunity for Jeff. Operating worldwide, we provide Jeff’s services in more than 42 countries across our 6 verticals laundry, beauty, fitness, relax, coffee and works.
Jeff's mobile app and online platform connects customers with our local hub services such as laundry, beauty and fitness, allowing them to lay back, relax and enjoy their day.
The good, good life is brought to you by #TheGoodGoodTeam, we are more than 300 passionate and committed Jeffs from all over the world and (most) based in Valencia (Spain). We are a passionate, dynamic, data driven and collaborative team who is ready to change things!
Our core values are our strength, we share and promote them through our organization to create a great culture and a great place to work. Never enough, All in, Zero bullshit, One team. Would you like to join us and become the next “Jeff”? We are looking forward to meeting you!
· LOOK GOOD · FEEL GOOD · LIVE GOOD ·
Are you the one?
The mission of the BDR is to perform prospecting activities and maintain a sufficient base of prospects that will enable the completion of sales targets. Prospecting activities, proposal preparation, customer analysis and needs assessments and being able to operate successfully in a fast-paced organization while creating a vision and organization that can scale quickly.
What will you do?
- Manage the sales funnel from lead acquisition to sales closure.
- Handle calls, emails, and any type of inquiries from leads.
- Maintain the database with the contact information up to date (Hubspot).
- Weekly reporting and revision of the progress, difficulties and improvement proposals of the sales progress.
- Keep performance standards according to the employees' quality&enablement playbook.
- Have direct contact with leads reaching high standarts of quality and satisfaction.
- Become Jeff's ambassador and be the friendly voice for Jeff’s stakeholders!
Required experience & competencies:
- Background: +2 years experience in Sales, Business Development, or other related
fields like customer service
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or
- Management: No people management is required.
- Languages: Fluent in English and Portuguese. Spanish is nice to have.
- Tooling: Previous experience using CRM or ERP, preferably Hubspot.
- Soft skills: Analytical mindset, organized, empathetic, patient, energetic, proactive and willing to learn.
What's in it for you?
Career growth based on public IC levels.
Flexible working hours.
23 days of holidays.
Christmas or New year eve off.
Cobee: flexible compensation plan.
Payflow: receive your salary immediately.
Health insurance discounts (Spain).
Health treatment discounts (Valencia).
Half day off for children’s birthday.
New baby on board support.
Paid leave for children’s medical appointments.
Come and join us!